Skip to main content

What is your favourite Doctor Who Episode??

I really can't go past the "Bad Wolf" and "Parting of the ways" duo. I will list my reasons below...

Reason 1: BIG BROTHER
Reason B: The Mix of British Gameshows (Weakest Link, How to look good naked, etc.)
Reason iii: Captain Jack Harkness
Reason Alpha: The music was some of the best in the whole season!
Reason E: Daleks
Reason XI: L(i/y)nda
And reason 7: The worlds most emotional farewell from a Doctor to a companion and to the audience! :D

...I touched upon this in the 'Doctor Who' main thread somewhere before ... here is my list of my favourites in order from 1-20 of the 'new' series up until when Peter Capaldi came on board... going by all of these magnificent episodes this season this list will one day have to be reshuffled around methinks!... so... up until the start of this season... as I said... these are my favourite top 20 episodes listed in order...

(1)... Blink
(2)...The Empty Child / The Doctor Dances
(3)... Midnight
(4)... The Idiots Lantern
(5)... The Day of The Doctor
(6)... Love and Monsters
(7)... Night Terrors
(8)... Asylum of the Daleks
(9)... Dalek
(10)... Vincent and The Doctor
(11)... Partners in Crime
(12)... Victory of the Daleks
(13)... Gridlock
(14)... Rose
(15)... Amy's Choice
(16)... The Girl in the Fireplace
(17)... Turn Left
(18)... The End of Time 1 / 2
(19)... Silence in the Library / Forest of the Dead
(20)... Tooth and Claw

... I haven't included any of the old series in this list at all but I'll do that in another post soon... cheers.

Next thread I will make will be "What is your least favourite Doctor Who Episode?" going with the theme of taking over the forums! :D

Calm down a bit, or you may get banned:) I was joking":)

Favourite episodes - that is like asking for my favourite Christmas, so many different kinds, different ages, different participants.
And I hate that BB episode you love, but I won't dwell on anything I find unfavourable in DW.

Some episodes stand out for the sheer brilliance of the acting - that one where Tennant went sightseeing on a spaceship, and the invisible thing could speak through them, amazing acting in that one.

Some episodes stand out for the sheer brilliance of the acting - that one where Tennant went sightseeing on a spaceship, and the invisible thing could speak through them, amazing acting in that one.

That episode is Midnight, another favourite of mine. I love the acting as well.

Calm down a bit, or you may get banned:) I was joking":)

Favourite episodes - that is like asking for my favourite Christmas, so many different kinds, different ages, different participants.
And I hate that BB episode you love, but I won't dwell on anything I find unfavourable in DW.

That episode is Midnight, another favourite of mine. I love the acting as well.

...yep!... that was #3 on my hit list... the tension and the paranoia's that abounded on there was amazing... that actress that kept mimicking them all was astounding!... that was such a great episode...

...it was only beaten by... "are you my mummy?" and "whatever you do... don't blink!"...

...when they both started to answer the question... 'what is the square root of PI squared?' and they both said the answer simultaneously... "the square root of PI squared is 1.7724538509055160272981674833411451827975494561223871"... it amazed me how neither of them missed a number!... now that takes a lot of kaboomph to be able to do that in sync with each other like they did!... brilliant stuff indeed!... cheers,.

Love seeing people's favourite episodes. I did a rough top 3 for each Doctor in another thread, it's too hard to do an overall list though, I pretty much love them all.

It is really hard to choose as I liked so many! A small handful though:

Midnight
Blink
Vincent and the Doctor
Partners in Crime
Rose
Bad Wolf
Tooth and Claw
The Doctor Dances
Gridlock
The End of the World

'Midnight' would have to be my favourite! I really liked 'The Girl Who Waited' and 'The Wedding Of River Song'. (Season 5-6 fanatic mostly however loved season 2)

...we may have to update these 'favourite episode' lists too after last seasons run... I'll update mine within the next day or so... there were some really great episodes last year... it's going to be hard to choose methinks... I think that 'Blink' will still be my #1 though... cheers.

Next thread I will make will be "What is your least favourite Doctor Who Episode?" going with the theme of taking over the forums! :D

Worst episode? Well for me it is not an episode as it is a whole season.

I'm talking about the whole 'trial of a time lord' arc. I thought it was quite boring and stuffy. Too confusing. it was a real slog to get through.

Worst episode? Well for me it is not an episode as it is a whole season.

I'm talking about the whole 'trial of a time lord' arc. I thought it was quite boring and stuffy. Too confusing. it was a real slog to get through.
Ohhh yeah, I almost cheered when Peri died, it was a source of entertainment

Worst episode for me is the first Sylvester Mccoy Episode, Mel is so fucking annoying I honestly was glad when she left, if only TheMoff.exe was writer at the point, she would have died, hopefully painfully as well.

help... she's coming.... arrrghhh
mel.jpg

This lovely video shows what I mean, the mute button might be the best button for this case

Back