Skip to main content

What important info did Maddie divulge??

They were talking footy at one stage. Re the best footballer etc. Did she slip with the Grand Final Winner?

Could have been anything, they can't discuss the outside at all
Since she wasn't given a strike it wouldn't have been big brother or housemate related at all

I remember her saying to one of the girls on one of the daily shows about how Tim only voted for Nathan to stay because he didn't want to be wrong. I'm not sure if he had talked about it in the house or if it's considered outside info, but thought it may have been that?

hopefully it'll make the cut in next weeks confidential...

I remember her saying to one of the girls on one of the daily shows about how Tim only voted for Nathan to stay because he didn't want to be wrong. I'm not sure if he had talked about it in the house or if it's considered outside info, but thought it may have been that?
Tim actually told people in the house that at some point

Hope this is covered at some point.

If Madaline is leaking information it could explain why Ed and Mikkayla seem to be stuck to her, waiting for the next tidbit.

If i remember correctly that vote was public, it was between Nathan and Justynn, talking about the vote was fairly lenient as the housemate vote didn't mean anything besides popularity as the public ultimately decided who stays and goes.

Hate how they don't tell us - they treat us as though we, the audience are in the house! LOL!

Like a best friend who hooked up with someone over the weekend, you want all the details but they give you a glossed over version.

Or like borrowing a book from the library only to discover half way through that some pages are missing.

Or like someone who's been on a trip for a while to a place your interested in, you ask to see photos, they take them out, there's only 3 of them.

Or like something big has just happened, something serious at work/school/party, you see everyone talking about it reacting to it, yet no one bothers to let you in on the situation and the best and only response you get is "don't worry about it".

Or like you watch a reality t.v. show that supposedly is a semi documentary/game show that pits players against one another while living in the same house for around 3 months which makes the show and it's narrative highly emotionally driven yet the producers and network decide to chop and paste clips so much that the context of big events that happen in the house is lost and misunderstood leading to public views and opinion's to be distorted and false passion arises causing internet active members of forums to write about it in the best, clear, concise manner without rambling on too much all though it tends to happen from time to... ... oh... ... shit.

Like a best friend who hooked up with someone over the weekend, you want all the details but they give you a glossed over version.

Or like borrowing a book from the library only to discover half way through that some pages are missing.

Or like someone who's been on a trip for a while to a place your interested in, you ask to see photos, they take them out, there's only 3 of them.

Or like something big has just happened, something serious at work/school/party, you see everyone talking about it reacting to it, yet no one bothers to let you in on the situation and the best and only response you get is "don't worry about it".

Or like you watch a reality t.v. show that supposedly is a semi documentary/game show that pits players against one another while living in the same house for around 3 months which makes the show and it's narrative highly emotionally driven yet the producers and network decide to chop and paste clips so much that the context of big events that happen in the house is lost and misunderstood leading to public views and opinion's to be distorted and false passion arises causing internet active members of forums to write about it in the best, clear, concise manner without rambling on too much all though it tends to happen from time to... ... oh... ... shit.
Haha this post is entirely accurate. :)

Is it really a punishment if the HMs are allowed to sit next to her and talk for the duration?
It's like getting kicked out of class by your teacher, but the whole class is allowed to sit outside with you as if nothing happened.
Either they don't care about a having a strict Big Brother at all this year, or the info Maddie divulged wasn't that important.
Most likely the latter (though heaps of evidence for the former), but a punishment should still be a punishment or else what is the point?

Was is the comment she made to Tim when they were discussing the girls that Tim liked. He mentioned Heidi and Boog. She added Jade?

Is it really a punishment if the HMs are allowed to sit next to her and talk for the duration?
It's like getting kicked out of class by your teacher, but the whole class is allowed to sit outside with you as if nothing happened.
Either they don't care about a having a strict Big Brother at all this year, or the info Maddie divulged wasn't that important.
Most likely the latter (though heaps of evidence for the former), but a punishment should still be a punishment or else what is the point?

Ha, yes... all of this.

What's the bet we'll never know?

Ha, yes... all of this.

What's the bet we'll never know?

I think it goes without saying.

This year especially, the producers don't want the audience to have a perception of the HMs that isn't what they want them to be portrayed as. That's why we receive so little information as to what goes on unless it's shown on one of the weekly shows. We can't form opinions if there's nothing to form an opinion on.

It is unfair to both regular viewers and dedicated fans.

Don't get me started on the fact that Friday, Saturday and Sunday are essentially complete blackouts as to what goes on in (what should be) a 24/7 experience.
At least those involved behind the scenes get an extra day or two to sweep things under the rug.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember back when mads first came in,all the HMs were asking her who was prime minister, and she said "he's a male" or something like that... Which in my opinion is revealing information..
But if she only just got punished the other day, it probably wasnt for that..as that was around 2 weeks ago now I think?

I remember back when mads first came in,all the HMs were asking her who was prime minister, and she said "he's a male" or something like that... Which in my opinion is revealing information..
But if she only just got punished the other day, it probably wasnt for that..as that was around 2 weeks ago now I think?

how is that revealing??

both candidates were male lol

That was Justynn.

how is that revealing??

both candidates were male lol

The two major parties had male leaders, but not all parties did. Therefore revealing there wasnt an upset, and considering the opinion polls and everything else going on at the time of the housemates entry, also revealing the new PM.

Last edited:
That was Justynn.

The two major parties had male leaders, but not all parties did. Therefore revealing there wasnt an upset, and considering the opinion polls and everything else going on at the time of the housemates entry, also revealing the new PM.

true but I still think it goes without saying that one of those two were going to become prime minister....
she was just being vague, letting them know she cant tell them

Back