Skip to main content

What has been your greatest BBAU letdown?

Merlin's protest, Bree's return... What has been the biggest letdown for BB? There is so many, what is yours? #bbauletdown

People liking Skye. I guess when A Current Affair gets a million viewers every night it's hardly surprising a person like Skye is one of the most popular housemates.

Making me go all detective trying to figure out why one moment a housemate is evicted but yet 2 days later they show me footage including said evicted housemate.

Or the fact that in all still photos taken from the house and used on ch9 website, jump in and slideshows etc show soooooo many group chats/ activities i've never seen even small parts of..
But that must be because there's 'too much great footage' to sift through.

BB show being made to please the kids live audience, not the viewers at home. Screaming like 4 yrs old. Having to go, ouuuuuuuuu! ahhhhhh! really like they have to on toddlers' shows.

Chanel 9 refusing to show us what's going on in the house. Preferring to make up idiotic gimmicks to fill up the show. Like Sonia pretending that there was an eviction, and for once the audience was made to keep quite, and then, la la la! got you HMs. :bang: Pathetic BB on C9

Back