Skip to main content

What do you 'Behind Big Brother' on?

Nokia203310.jpg

j/k

I usually browse on my laptop - Lenovo Ideapad Y560. I get to view this forum in beautiful 1920 x 1080 display
lenovo_ideapad_y560_grey_front-angle.jpg

And sometimes I'll browse on my iPhone 4S

well may you joke, RE: old skool Nokia phone, my cool mate, however that phone there was charged ONCE in 2003 and STILL has battery life on standby til june next year ( minimum )

:)

usually on iPhone 5 when series is on,,,or driving around with someone and making out im writing e-mails to avoid small talk

when before bed etc , old Acer laptop that lags perfectly and just enough for me to edit and re-edit posts that will get me bitchslapped by the chix with dix here

I don't understand these watches. Are they like another fitbit?
They are Smart Watches. They are watches that can make phone calls, send texts, browse the net, track your physical activity, etc. They are like a Smart Phone on your arm. :)

For the Apple Watch, you need an iPhone with it.

They are Smart Watches. They are watches that can make phone calls, send texts, browse the net, track your physical activity, etc. They are like a Smart Phone on your arm. :)

For the Apple Watch, you need an iPhone with it.

Oh, ok. What's wrong with just an actual smart phone?

I'm not sure which one I'm going to get but out of the models I like it will either be $879 or $1029. How much is yours?
Holy canary that's a lot. Mine go for about $299 but I bought an unwanted chritmas gift after some bargaining for $60

Holy canary that's a lot. Mine go for about $299 but I bought an unwanted chritmas gift after some bargaining for $60
Nice one! Everything is expensive with Apple, but for some reason the price never turned me off.
I guess I have been sucked in... but I LOVE IT!!! :)

zyizfuB.gif

Another soul claimed by Apple. RIP. xo

I had been using my iPhone 4s since the day it was released, so heaps out of contract, but my brother gave me his iPhone 5 which is 2 years and 6months old. All worked except the rear camera wouldn't focus. Took it to an Apple Store today and they replaced for free. They are good to their customers to replace a two and a half year old phone :)

I had been using my iPhone 4s since the day it was released, so heaps out of contract, but my brother gave me his iPhone 5 which is 2 years and 6months old. All worked except the rear camera wouldn't focus. Took it to an Apple Store today and they replaced for free. They are good to their customers to replace a two and a half year old phone :)
They are awesome. I've had them sit with me for two hours past closing time when I got my old iPhone 5S last year. I've never had a bad experience with Apple. :)

well may you joke, RE: old skool Nokia phone, my cool mate, however that phone there was charged ONCE in 2003 and STILL has battery life on standby til june next year ( minimum )

i have a 3310 i have kept as a backup for years. its been dropped in a sink of water numerous times, dropped in the toilet once, and even got thrown out the car window on the monash at 100kph... and it still works.

Oh, I agree completely. The battery life on phones in those days were amazing. I still remember my first phone (Nokia 6085) would last 3-4 days. My iPhone now goes from 100% to 80% after 3-4 mins of instagram browsing.

Back