Skip to main content

What’s the one thing going on in the House we don’t know about?

pawlini

I've got the power
What’s the one thing going on in the House we don’t know about?

DION:
The amount of conversations that aren’t family-orientated. We’ll talk adult for about 20 hours of the day. Most of the time we say ‘This will never get shown because it’s too rude.’ There’s a lot of flatulence. And battery-changes.

LISA: Everyone sees Skye’s bubbly nature but that’s not who she is the majority of the time. You guys are not seeing the real Skye. She has terrible manners and she’s really hard to live with. Excuses are made for her because she’s 20 and she still lives at home, but that’s gotten old now.

JAKE: That Ryan is a housemate. He’s quite a big character in the House and he’s one of those people who is in every conversation.

KATIE: The cliques. There’s the older and younger and a split down the middle. While I was in there there were definitely 2 groups and I don’t think that’s shown very much.

If this has already been posted, sorry didn't see it, but interesting what Dion & Lisa say here.

Lisa has mentioned that about Skye before.

I would like to know the housemates views on political stuff, and what kind of movies or tv shows they like to watch outside the Big Brother house.

haha I was just reading that.

If they're talking smut 20 hours a day then it's no wonder we're seeing some of the drivel we are. Even the HMs know it won't go to air so they're not leaving the producers much option there.

Not surprising at all about Skye. People have been picking up on it from early on and several HMs all the saying the same things about her can't all possibly be full of shit or zomg haterzzz. Now that she's become even more cocky, she's starting to let her true personality show for the viewers but I have my doubts the tweenies will have the brains to see it.

haha I was just reading that.

If they're talking smut 20 hours a day then it's no wonder we're seeing some of the drivel we are. Even the HMs know it won't go to air so they're not leaving the producers much option there.

Not surprising at all about Skye. People have been picking up on it from early on and several HMs all the saying the same things about her can't all possibly be full of shit or zomg haterzzz. Now that she's become even more cocky, she's starting to let her true personality show for the viewers but I have my doubts the tweenies will have the brains to see it.

All I can really say is:

Fucking tweenies.

Katie really is quite dim isn't she?
Honey we see all of the alliance talk, the little bitch sessions, and NOMINATIONs -
pretty much tell us who is hanging with who if we needed more.
We also see flip/flops. double crosses and odd stuff, Cat thinks she has Trav in her alliance, but he is now in Priya's

Dion is conservative, he may have a different standard from me.

Lisa is a dickhead, she has been jealous of Skye from the first pairing.
Now it must utterly piss her off how popular Skye is.
Skye probably is a pain, but they all seem to envy Skye & Travis's energy, like old fossils:(

Travis and Aisha rooted in the sanctuary

David aggressively wanks in the diary room

Ryan voluntarily slapped Priya on the arse

Skye and Cat masturbated in the sauna

#factsonly

DION: The amount of conversations that aren’t family-orientated. We’ll talk adult for about 20 hours of the day. Most of the time we say ‘This will never get shown because it’s too rude.’ There’s a lot of flatulence. And battery-changes.

What? Adults talking about ADULT topics? Wow! Not on Big Brother. :rolleyes:

They missed the boat on bringing "Uncut/Adults Only" back with the focus on adult conversations.

Hence why these past three seasons have been really childish. :wtf:

Travis and Aisha rooted in the sanctuary

David aggressively wanks in the diary room

Ryan voluntarily slapped Priya on the arse

Skye and Cat masturbated in the sauna

#factsonly
Yeah... That clarifies that I'm glad there's no uncut... As a girl though, how does one "wank aggressively" as compared to normal wanking (leaving the whole somewhat disturbing diary room angle aside)... Surely a chap wanking has to be aggressive, pounding etc, in order to finish? Gentle wanking and he's just gonna be there all day? Curious minds MUST KNOW!

I remember Sahra from years ago, and thought she was boring until I watchedUncut one night. I didn't normally watch Uncut, because it was tacky, but then I realised that Sahra was absolutely hilarious, but that everything she said was filthy and couldn't be aired.

So, like Penthouse magazine, I only watched Uncut for the articles.

Well, why the rush?
Well... That's a great question, but opens Pandora's box. If one is single, lonely, and I guess needing great pleasure, I guess there is no rush.

If in a couple, and surreptitiously having a sneaky one, then there's no doubt a great rush.

If you're in the diary room of Big Brother? I'd kind of imagine time was of the essence, more so than ANY OTHER MOTHERFUCKING SITUATION.

Again, just a girl, so maybe I'm like Venus to your Mars?

Well... That's a great question, but opens Pandora's box. If one is single, lonely, and I guess needing great pleasure, I guess there is no rush.

If in a couple, and surreptitiously having a sneaky one, then there's no doubt a great rush.

If you're in the diary room of Big Brother? I'd kind of imagine time was of the essence, more so than ANY OTHER MOTHERFUCKING SITUATION.

Again, just a girl, so maybe I'm like Venus to your Mars?

Haha, maybe you are, because even when I've been in a relationship I've taken my time (and not really had a problem with being caught lmao), and perhaps it's the true exhibitionist in me, but I think I would take my time in the diary room as well! :facepalm::hilarious:

Haha, maybe you are, because even when I've been in a relationship I've taken my time (and not really had a problem with being caught lmao), and perhaps it's the true exhibitionist in me, but I think I would take my time in the diary room as well! :facepalm::hilarious:

Imagine Big Brother watching and directing you! :smuggrin:

If I get caught I just stare them in the eye until I finish.

Back