• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Welcome back

timmy

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
Hi! Missed this place. Ignore the bit Tim said about not forwarding any further leaks. If there are any nude pics please forward them to me. Hulk has my email address.

And yours.

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Why would anyone be scared of their nudes leaking as long as they're tasteful?

Take mine for instance, I'm bent over a picnic table in a park getting gang banged. Wouldn't mind if that surfaced because as I said, tasteful.
Obviously you didn't get the Mutley/goat/potpourri PM...

p.s. Hahahahahahahahaha!

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Hi! Missed this place. Ignore the bit Tim said about not forwarding any further leaks. If there are any nude pics please forward them to me. Hulk has my email address.

And yours.

Didn't you get them? I got a bunch in the new year

Reactions: Tee

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
Don't worry, we can have a belated party.
51-Yellowglen.jpg
51-Yellowglen.jpg
51-Yellowglen.jpg

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Yeah @Trala!

Because as my signature says:
I love Ambi Pur, you love Ambi Pur!
If we didn't love Ambi Pur, we'd be lame!

This post is sponsored by AirWick.
Sigs are for losers.[DOUBLEPOST=1423122258][/DOUBLEPOST]
But didn't the product placement make you fall in love with ambi pur too?!?
You would need more than ambi pur to mask the smell of my partners after curry bog.

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
In fact, I'm saddened we missed an important date - January 17th was the 10 year anniversary of the forums. Never say die!

Can it be a dress up? A bogan party?

Lucas

Hi everyone,

We are opening the doors to the forums once again. It wouldn't be the BBB forums without a hack, right?

Everything's been rolled back to the 23rd of December, so you get to live Christmas and New Years all over again. Yay. For the time being the forums are only open to existing members.

There was some data loss. A handful of users have also lost their accounts, and I'm sorry about that. Please email me if you can't log into your account for any reason and I'll investigate (expect a turnaround of a couple of days at least).

Getting the forums back online took longer than anticipated. There are many technical, schedule and personal reasons for this, and I'm sorry for the time it took. I know there was discussion in relation to donations - I just want to reiterate that at no point had I intended to abandon BBB. In fact, I'm saddened we missed an important date - January 17th was the 10 year anniversary of the forums. Never say die!

Now, to address some more serious issues:

The Priya hating hacker has made vague comments about exposing personal conversations. We have no reason to believe these threats have merit, but should anything be posted please report it to us immediately.

Please also remember this hacker is, essentially, an attention seeker. So if anything is posted the absolute best thing you can do is to not read the material, share it or talk about it. Attention seekers tend to fade away if their hunger isn't being satisfied. Don't feed the trolls.

Secondly, it was very disappointing that during the forum downtime I received personal threats against me as a result of the forums not being available. I don't need to explain why this is not cool, and it's not in the spirit of our community. The threat has been forwarded to the police, and anything similar in the future will not be tolerated.

A biiiiiiig thanks to our hosts VentraIP who did so much behind the scenes tinkering-under-the-hood while the forums were down to get this place running ship shape.

So welcome back, let's get chatting again.

And finally:

10611040_703446166402309_714406000_n.jpg

Thank you so much @Tim for getting the forums back up and running. I'm sorry that you and the team had to deal with all of this but on a positive note: Happy 10th year anniversary. :biggrin:

It's good to be back everybody! :):)

dylankloss

raging homosexual.
guess I should probably inform you all that, while the BBB forums were down, I've become friends with Priya.

not even joking.