• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Welcome back

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
... and I'm a proud bogan.... but I'd like it to be known that other than one very distasteful post ONCE in the Sydney Siege thread, ever other reported post was spam. I have only ever reported one real member's post.. ever! :)

crimmy

Awesome site donor

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
... and I'm a proud bogan.... but I'd like it to be known that other than one very distasteful post ONCE in the Sydney Siege thread, ever other reported post was spam. I have only ever reported one real member's post.. ever! :)
Turns out Inigo on the other hand is quite the reporter...

Ha!

BOGAN'S UNITED, WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!!!!!!

Inigo Montoya

The New Dread Pirate Roberts.
So I should explain my reporting as well???
OK then the mods made it pretty clear to not post channel nine era BB episodes so every time I saw one posted I would report them, you know I don't anyone getting into trouble or anything.... And the reports that were in the video were from a thread that just got over run with nastiness and trolling, thought it would be best to report the off coloured posts....
There everyone happy?

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
YAY! Thanks Tim!

I didn't follow what went down after the forum was originally hacked but hopefully everything is good now. Can't believe death threats were involved. Some people are such douche canoes.
HELLO!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1423107274][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I should explain my reporting as well???
OK then the mods made it pretty clear to not post channel nine era BB episodes so every time I saw one posted I would report them, you know I don't anyone getting into trouble or anything.... And the reports that were in the video were from a thread that just got over run with nastiness and trolling, thought it would be best to report the off coloured posts....
There everyone happy?
Reported.

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I swear to God, I am happier than a pedophile with a Target kids clothing catalog right now!

So happy to see you all (except Kingston). I seriously missed you all so much (except Kingston).

iJake

still existing
Awesome site donor
Look I've experienced some pretty bad withdrawals in my time but this whole thing was ridiculous. I even tried to join *chokes back tears* other forums but it... it just wasn't the same. If I didn't have @Trala occasionally favouriting my tweets I don't think I would've made it out of this hiatus alive. It's good to be back!

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Look I've experienced some pretty bad withdrawals in my time but this whole thing was ridiculous. I even tried to join *chokes back tears* other forums but it... it just wasn't the same. If I didn't have @Trala occasionally favouriting my tweets I don't think I would've made it out of this hiatus alive. It's good to be back!

I saw you on an app the other day... I was going to message... but it would of been weird :p[DOUBLEPOST=1423107837][/DOUBLEPOST]So the 8 alerts that haunted me for months (well 6 weeks) still haunt me, cos they gone! But we home honey... we are home

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Just so you know, since adding you on Twitter, I've started cutting.

So good to see you, boy. Xo