• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Welcome back

Columbo

Somehow I Still Believe
I recall in the hms thread you asked whether con will be back and I replied and said I don't think so because since the site went down it gave a lot of opportunity for posters to detach themselves from here.

Yeah. Cure their addiction to this place.

Consuela

Here to Reign™
Awesome site donor
Glad somebody remembers me. :thumbsup:

I just needed a hiatus. I felt that every little comment I made was misconstrued and scrutinized for any hidden slight that I was supposedly trying to sneak in or somethin'. Forum had ceased being fun and I have my own irl issues to deal with so I had no time for unnecessary pointless silly online dramas. Hopefully it's calmed down a bit tho. :writing:

Be honest it was Jade's Maxim spread that brought you back.

I have HQ scans of the photos if you want to print them and hang them in your bedroom.

:D

Welcome back!

Connoisseur

That would be a big fat NO.... If it's not one thing it's some other thing...

Also welcome back!

Haha!!!!!!

Hey Gus! I missed ya buddy :whistling:

Be honest it was Jade's Maxim spread that brought you back.

I have HQ scans of the photos if you want to print them and hang them in your bedroom.

:D

Welcome back!

I was sure that after a few months of absence I'd be nothing but long forgotten memory, especially given my shit stirrer/troll reputation among some posters that I presume would've been elated to have seen the back of me for good. Thanks for the surprisingly warm welcome, it's nice to be back. :angelic:

Reactions: Jam

Consuela

Here to Reign™
Awesome site donor
I was sure that after a few months of absence I'd be nothing but long forgotten memory, especially given my shit stirrer/troll reputation among some posters that I presume would've been elated to have seen the back of me for good. Thanks for the surprisingly warm welcome, it's nice to be back. :angelic:

Don't go getting too big a head now, you're still a bit of a cunt.

xo

Connoisseur

Ah trust Consuela to dish out the shade. You're making the classic error of mistaking kntiness for sass, there is a difference.

Connoisseur

I have too used (gifs). It's just that I tend to do things in moderation unlike some people who have no concept of self-control and go overboard with them. :whistling:

Consuela

Here to Reign™
Awesome site donor
I have too used (gifs). It's just that I tend to do things in moderation unlike some people who have no concept of self-control and go overboard with them. :whistling:

Watch out @JordanS will block you if you keep disparaging him like that.

Also it seems that despite your advancements in GIF you still haven't fully figured out how to work the reply button yet. You should keep on that.

:whistling:

Connoisseur

Watch out @JordanS will block you if you keep disparaging him like that.

Also it seems that despite your advancements in GIF you still haven't fully figured out how to work the reply button yet. You should keep on that.

:whistling:
Tried my best to sneak the last word in but as always can't get anything past you Consuela. :p

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I would love new users!
Same!

I hate fucking 80% of the current users!

If I don't have some fresh blood soon I am going to go forum cRaY CrAy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!