• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Welcome back

Columbo

Somehow I Still Believe
Well it turns out I'm back :thumbsup:

Can't believe I remembered my password. The stupid password reset process didn't work, so no doubt it will fuck things up now that I have logged back in.

Anyway, after a cursory glance it's good to see some of the regulars still here. Maybe the others will come back if BB ever shows again.

Good to see you back, @SomeName!

Sweetgeek

Well it turns out I'm back :thumbsup:

Can't believe I remembered my password. The stupid password reset process didn't work, so no doubt it will fuck things up now that I have logged back in.

Anyway, after a cursory glance it's good to see some of the regulars still here. Maybe the others will come back if BB ever shows again.
Geez! Took you long enough!

Glad to see you back :)

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
@Tim where's that IVO at bruv? Just been thinkin' bout cha xoxo
Hi Laura G

Tip for stalking, never use your real email address. And FYI you might want to set your facebook to private.

Turns out you're not the only one with a good sense of search.

Happy cutting emo.

Last edited:

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Is an IVO the VIC version of an AVO?
Hey Inigo

Inspector Mutley and I have done a bit of digging. This is the same person who threatened Tim on Twitter. Sadly for her but gladly for us, she used her real name when spewing her online threats so finding her was child's play.

Let me know if you want the Twitter link.

Troll got herself well and truly trolled on this occasion.

p.s. And yes it is.

Delirium

Straight from the underground ~~
Hey Inigo

Inspector Mutley and I have done a bit of digging. This is the same person who threatened Tim on Twitter. Sadly for her but gladly for us, she used her real name when spewing her online threats so finding her was child's play.

Let me know if you want the Twitter link.

Troll got herself well and truly trolled on this occasion.

p.s. And yes it is.

HahahahahahahahaahahHahahaahhaháhahaha LOLD in rl

I am and have been since the day I created an account, like any time I provide 'personal' details, know EXACTLY what info I've given and obviously am aware and in full control of what's shown publicly. You sound like a goose, haha. Some of us have that common sense stuff, not sure you have heard of it but mmmm, suss that, you need some.

Wouldnt know where to begin with correcting how stupd your post is but basically, just coz I'm flyin and could type til I pass out from sleep deprivation, despite knowing nothing will actually get through your thick head....

1. You didn't do any digging, you used my email to search on FB. Lol (Well done buddy *claps*) 2. Yah that's me? It was fb btw if you wanna act like you know whats up 3. Not 'sadly for me and gladly for you', why would I be sad? Not all of us hide behind a screen and act like someone we're not, amazing huh? Want my address too? Mobile #? Wanna meet up? Just ask, more than happy to. Haha, deadset.. What you say often reveals a lot about your own personality and insecurities though, I must say. Anddddddd 4. If I make a threat, it's a promise and will have nothing to do with the safety of the Internet.

What you think I'm like: "Omgz listen to me hehe omgzz like don't I sound lyk so tuff omg im cool man people must b soooo scared of miii on this forum. Fuq da police #yolooooo"

What I'm actually thinking: "I feel second hand embarrassment for this chick, I hate that! Oh, f yeah, a disrespectful and out of line comment relating to somebodies mental health. Hahaha, idiot, the board will love that one Trace! I think she still doesn't realise that I'm serious, sad.".

Probs should spend any spare time on Seek... And maybeeeee have a re-read through the guidelines all health practioners must follow under national law. Codes same regardless whether you're an EN, RN or a bloody PCA so no excuse. Silly, silly.. And just a side-note, your first and last name was almost "child's play" to gain as well and if you want to attempt to get a lil personal in a public forum, I have no real problems with photographs and a few personal details about yourself. I don't know why you have this bitchy attitude when you're not exactly, um, the er .. attractive person I've seen, to say the least. We can go there if you want.

Where's me bong man farkin ??????

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
HahahahahahahahaahahHahahaahhaháhahaha LOLD in rl

I am and have been since the day I created an account, like any time I provide 'personal' details, know EXACTLY what info I've given and obviously am aware and in full control of what's shown publicly. You sound like a goose, haha. Some of us have that common sense stuff, not sure you have heard of it but mmmm, suss that, you need some.

Wouldnt know where to begin with correcting how stupd your post is but basically, just coz I'm flyin and could type til I pass out from sleep deprivation, despite knowing nothing will actually get through your thick head....

1. You didn't do any digging, you used my email to search on FB. Lol (Well done buddy *claps*) 2. Yah that's me? It was fb btw if you wanna act like you know whats up 3. Not 'sadly for me and gladly for you', why would I be sad? Not all of us hide behind a screen and act like someone we're not, amazing huh? Want my address too? Mobile #? Wanna meet up? Just ask, more than happy to. Haha, deadset.. What you say often reveals a lot about your own personality and insecurities though, I must say. Anddddddd 4. If I make a threat, it's a promise and will have nothing to do with the safety of the Internet.

What you think I'm like: "Omgz listen to me hehe omgzz like don't I sound lyk so tuff omg im cool man people must b soooo scared of miii on this forum. Fuq da police #yolooooo"

What I'm actually thinking: "I feel second hand embarrassment for this chick, I hate that! Oh, f yeah, a disrespectful and out of line comment relating to somebodies mental health. Hahaha, idiot, the board will love that one Trace! I think she still doesn't realise that I'm serious, sad.".

Probs should spend any spare time on Seek... And maybeeeee have a re-read through the guidelines all health practioners must follow under national law. Codes same regardless whether you're an EN, RN or a bloody PCA so no excuse. Silly, silly.. And just a side-note, your first and last name was almost "child's play" to gain as well and if you want to attempt to get a lil personal in a public forum, I have no real problems with photographs and a few personal details about yourself. I don't know why you have this bitchy attitude when you're not exactly, um, the er .. attractive person I've seen, to say the least. We can go there if you want.

Where's me bong man farkin ??????
Hi Laura

I am not sure why the sudden fixation on me, but I see you are a seriously sad and troubled girl.

You want to scream my name from the forum roof tops, you go right ahead. You're not the first poster to become obsessed with me, and sadly I am sure you won't be the last.

I really do hope you have support, because since the initial amusement and surprise of finding you so easily after the threats you sent me via PM, I have been able to process what I have seen on your facebook and I feel genuinely sad for you.

For you ----> :)

Please get some help.

Delirium

Straight from the underground ~~
Hahaha, good for you matey. Flatter yourself all you want but it's called amphetamines. Get on ittttttt..!! .....then get hooked, then come score off me, make me some cash money. Cbf with convos now, gay, cya talk soon bruzzyyyyy

Connoisseur

Yay! You are back! I thought you were never going to return here. But I am glad you have!
Glad somebody remembers me. :thumbsup:

I just needed a hiatus. I felt that every little comment I made was misconstrued and scrutinized for any hidden slight that I was supposedly trying to sneak in or somethin'. Forum had ceased being fun and I have my own irl issues to deal with so I had no time for unnecessary pointless silly online dramas. Hopefully it's calmed down a bit tho. :writing:

Lucas

I just needed a hiatus. I felt that every little comment I made was misconstrued and scrutinized for any hidden slight that I was supposedly trying to sneak in or somethin'. Forum had ceased being fun and I have my own irl issues to deal with so I had no time for unnecessary pointless silly online dramas. Hopefully it's calmed down a bit tho. :writing:

No, it's still bit of a warzone in here to be honest.

Anyway forget that, I am so happy you are back. Like @reepbot I thought you were never coming back. What life is worth living in a world without @Connoisseur? :p;):)

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor

Haha!!!!!!

Hey Gus! I missed ya buddy :whistling: