Welcome back

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I am sick to death of these stereotypical vaginal generalisations!!

They don't always smell like fish you know!

A yeast infection or a uti can bring a very different aroma!!

Sorry your beautiful flower in bloom spring fresh

Reactions: Tee

Kingston

Canadian Royalty
Calm down Danger Mouth Mouse!!

Just because 4 people on the Internet find you intimidating, doesn't mean it's true.

For the record, I find you about as dangerous or intimidating as a fanny fart on a cool Summers day.

Ya ya I've heard this from you a thousand times already... I was joking around with Tim and Brekkie for all the crap they've thrown in the my face about people being "too afraid" to post when I'm around ect...

tinkerbelljones

No time for love Dr Jones
Awesome site donor
I've been a member of this forum for about 10 years. I donated $20 bucks of my hard earned bogan money in order to continue to enjoy the company of you bunch of Z grade weblebrities. $2 bucks a year on average and a badge that screams I'm awesome. $2 bucks! Who's the moron now?!?

Oh and I wouldn't do just anything for a badge, Mate.

I'd do everything.

Twice.

So if you could all please just get on with your inane dribble, mock indignations and incessant use of gifs and images and entertain me that would be great.

I'm paying good money for this shit.

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I've been a member of this forum for about 10 years. I donated $20 bucks of my hard earned bogan money in order to continue to enjoy the company of you bunch of Z grade weblebrities. $2 bucks a year on average and a badge that screams I'm awesome. $2 bucks! Who's the moron now?!?

Oh and I wouldn't do just anything for a badge, Mate.

I'd do everything.

Twice.

So if you could all please just get on with your inane dribble, mock indignations and incessant use of gifs and images and entertain me that would be great.

I'm paying good money for this shit.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

torifrog

Awesome site donor
So happy to see things back :) Took me a while to get back cos I'd stopped checking daily... then weekly ... and had almost gotten to monthly.

Aztecia

Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Missed you guys! <3

dtnss.gif

SomeName

ᴮᵉ ᴰⁱᶠᶠⁱᶜᵘˡᵗ ☺
Awesome site donor

Well it turns out I'm back :thumbsup:

Can't believe I remembered my password. The stupid password reset process didn't work, so no doubt it will fuck things up now that I have logged back in.

Anyway, after a cursory glance it's good to see some of the regulars still here. Maybe the others will come back if BB ever shows again.