Welcome back

SepiaBird

The SepiaBird!!!
Awesome site donor
I change all of mine every month. It's usually only subtle changes but I have never changed it on here. Even though you did call us all bogans @Tim I will always appreciate you, and everything you do for us and the forums! :)

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
@Tim

Just something I observed, I noticed a lot of our post counts just dropped by over 150 in the last couple days? Did a thread/s get deleted?

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
@Tim

Just something I observed, I noticed a lot of our post counts just dropped by over 150 in the last couple days? Did a thread/s get deleted?
Do you regularly click on people's profiles do see post counts?!? :wideyed:Or you just mean your own? And how often do you check your own? O_O

Reactions: Tee

the Theorist

Awesome site donor
Do you regularly click on people's profiles do see post counts?!? :wideyed:Or you just mean your own? And how often do you check your own? O_O
Well, mine in particular. I only ask because it's in the sidebar profile thing on the main page so I do see it. By saying "our posts" I'm just assuming I'm not the only one. I know that I surpassed 18,000 posts the other day but now it's suddenly back to 17,800something... I'm only curious because that's a lot of posts to go missing.

Not everything I say has another intention behind it, bleachy.

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
Well, mine in particular. I only ask because it's in the sidebar profile thing on the main page so I do see it. By saying "our posts" I'm just assuming I'm not the only one.

I know that I surpassed 18,000 posts the other day but now it's suddenly back to 17,800something. I'm only curious because that's a lot of posts to go missing.

Not everything I say has another intention behind it, bleachy.
No it was a serious question. When you said "a lot of " I seriously wondered how you knew. Your explanation helped though. More often than not I use the forum on my phone or mostly iPad and the sidebar is down the bottom of the page and I don't think it even has my profile. So I never know what my post count is unlike back when it used to be on every post.

Not everything I say has another intention behind it, Theo. :)

Tim

All seeing pink butthole floating in space.
Staff member
Administrator
The attention whore (aka Hulk) was being a pest again. The posts you've "lost" are 5+ years old and have been backed up so we will restore them later on. We're closing all of the loop holes but this was really a case of him getting lucky.

To be honest though in the grand scheme of things, 150 posts is not really anything to be worried about. We're talking about a guy/gal who spent their entire Saturday trying to disrupt the forums. After 15 years of operation they should know that this site won't die, so give it up already. Spend your Saturday trying to make some friends - you clearly need them. :inlove:

Brekkie

Staff member
Only took me ten days to realise it's back! Some people really are twats aren't they.

Last edited:

refundeR

I love toobs & getting my hair wet
The attention whore (aka Hulk) was being a pest again. The posts you've "lost" are 5+ years old and have been backed up so we will restore them later on. We're closing all of the loop holes but this was really a case of him getting lucky.

To be honest though in the grand scheme of things, 150 posts is not really anything to be worried about. We're talking about a guy/gal who spent their entire Saturday trying to disrupt the forums. After 15 years of operation they should know that this site won't die, so give it up already. Spend your Saturday trying to make some friends - you clearly need them. :inlove:

This reminds of the WikiLeaks debacle. You could be the modern day Julian Assange Tim.

So happy these forums are back.. I almost snagged a promotion at work due to my increased productivity.

Crisis averted - I checked to see if the forums were up tonight :)

Kingston

Canadian Royalty
I only post in Canada time...

pbrdl.jpg

the Theorist

Awesome site donor
They're still at it?! Who is this low life?

Kingston

Canadian Royalty

Only took me ten days to realise it's back! Some people really are twats aren't they.

From what I've been told there's only one person who has come close to killing the forums and that's me...

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
From what I've been told there's only one person who has come close to killing the forums and that's me...
Calm down Danger Mouth Mouse!!

Just because 4 people on the Internet find you intimidating, doesn't mean it's true.

For the record, I find you about as dangerous or intimidating as a fanny fart on a cool Summers day.

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Calm down Danger Mouth Mouse!!

Just because 4 people on the Internet find you intimidating, doesn't mean it's true.

For the record, I find you about as dangerous or intimidating as a fanny fart on a cool Summers day.
hmm fishy

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
hmm fishy
I am sick to death of these stereotypical vaginal generalisations!!

They don't always smell like fish you know!

A yeast infection or a uti can bring a very different aroma!!