• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Welcome back

Lindsay1973

Awesome site donor
...I actually missed that one altogether unfortunately... I'd lost the will to criticise / gossip and comment!!... it was like discovering a new planet and not being able to talk about it to anyone or it was like discovering that Trala was not really a rampaging sexy nymphomaniac but was in fact a placid celibate nun of the Order of Nonous Coitous Sisterhood or something similar!!!... there was nobody to talk to about it!!!!...

...(just joking Trala... we really do know that you're our resident rampaging sexy nymphomaniac!!!... this forum wouldn't be the same if you weren't lol!)...

...it's good to see you again Lindsay... it's great to be back!... cheers.
Good to see you too Mr Sticky

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
Oh Mr S, how wonderful to see you here:kiss: I have a question though. My Avatar's cigar is not lighting up? It does in my profile page though. What gives? :arghh:

Glad you are here and look forward to your superb artistic skills in the photoshop thread this year.:tongue:

...thanks Groover... I remember that it was working perfectly before the big site crash... your Avatar was right on the fringe of having to be within a certain size in kilobytes... (90 kilobytes from memory)... perhaps with all of the 'Tim-trying-to-get-the-website-back-online' activity that is going on at the moment that the limit has been altered maybe?... just a thought... I think that maybe we should wait a week or so until the whole website is back how it used to be and we'll review it then eh?... I'll look into it and will get back to you my friend... cheers.

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Count me in for what ever is going.

Who is feuding with whom?

What is everyone wearing?

Where the uck am I? :)

I'm wearing nothing (didn't you recieve the nudes email?) loving everyone and fashioning my pubes into a mullet for bogon purposes

SKOM

Cat lady
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
mbEgX6CUS01cQ.gif

Hey cool cats!!

CaspersMum

Yanked to Oz
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Hi @shadow2 !! I was looking for you. Things are okay. Our other kitty now is back and forth to the vet so starting to brace ourselves for the inevitable, unfortunately. :(

How about you? I think your son was sick?

shadow2

Hi @shadow2 !! I was looking for you. Things are okay. Our other kitty now is back and forth to the vet so starting to brace ourselves for the inevitable, unfortunately. :(

How about you? I think your son was sick?
My son is good, he had successful jaw surgery, braces will be coming off soon. has had braces on fro 3 years, had to wait for jaw to stop growing, and also we had a change of surgeon, so that's why it has taken so long. He spent 6 weeks on a liquid diet, so when he was allowed to chew again, he had problems chewing. One day he had some chicken, and well didn't chew it properly and got caught in throat, he started to choke. Thank god it was a partial blockage and he could still breath, but it was frightening. Hes ok now. How many cats do you have?

CaspersMum

Yanked to Oz
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
My son is good, he had successful jaw surgery, braces will be coming off soon. has had braces on fro 3 years, had to wait for jaw to stop growing, and also we had a change of surgeon, so that's why it has taken so long. He spent 6 weeks on a liquid diet, so when he was allowed to chew again, he had problems chewing. One day he had some chicken, and well didn't chew it properly and got caught in throat, he started to choke. Thank god it was a partial blockage and he could still breath, but it was frightening. Hes ok now. How many cats do you have?
OMG!! I'd have freaked out!! Glad he is okay now, though!!
Only one cat. Casper's real Mom, Butty. She is 16. And CaspersDad has decreed that when Butty crosses rainbow bridge, no more cats. We shall see about that.

Rison

HOW'S THE TEA?
Hi everyone,

Can you please change your passwords as a precaution.
I did that on day one since who knows exactly what information TheHulk did take - not that my former password would help him hijack any other accounts of mine elswhere since my password here was merely '123123'. lol.

Tim

All seeing pink butthole floating in space.
Staff member
Administrator
I did that on day one since who knows exactly what information TheHulk did take - not that my former password would help him hijack any other accounts of mine elswhere since my password here was merely '123123'. lol.

Is it now 456456?

As a consolation the hacker couldn't see any passwords. I can't even see passwords.

But still change your password.

Last edited:

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
Is it now 456456?

As a consolation The Hulk couldn't see any passwords. I can't even see passwords.

But still change your password.
I've used the same password on here since 2005... probably a good time to change anyway :)