• Vicky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Josh or Shannon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pecan

Awesome site donor
Who do you think will leave tonight? Lisa and David's names were read out along with the others for the save voting on Thursday's show, so I don't think they're immune? I've put Josh and Shannon together because the poll only allows for 10 options and I think the betting has them as the safest?

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
If David and Lisa are eligible, one of them. If not, maybe Danny.
Paul & Jackie won't go until the psychic thing has been milked with a Diana reveal, but will go shortly afterwards.

pecan

Awesome site donor
I'm not sure who I think will go, I think it's a toss-up between Paul, David and Lisa. You would think Lisa would have more fans than David, but if there's much of a political vote for them, that would go more to David because he's the one having those arguments. Paul I don't think would have built a huge fanbase to the point of people paying money to save him? I would like him to last longer than David, but not optimistic.

pecan

Awesome site donor
If David and Lisa are eligible, one of them.
That's something that could go against them too, if they're eligible and it's not obvious to their supporters. I re-checked the voting details in Thursday's show and they were included in them, plus I haven't heard anything about immunity, so I think they're up?

Paul & Jackie won't go until the psychic thing has been milked with a Diana reveal, but will go shortly afterwards.
I don't think that will protect Paul. It's getting Jackie airtime, but I don't think it'll help Paul much. The only thing really helping Paul is the presence of the Oldfields, if they're up?