Votes: 26 11.9%
  • Lisa

Votes: 152 69.7%
  • Jake

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They all have good chance of going.

But I can see Lisa and Cat getting the boot.

If the teens have it their way, I'm thinking it'll probably be Jake and maybe Aisha leaving next week.

If the teens have it their way, I'm thinking it'll probably be Jake and maybe Aisha leaving next week.

I think Aisha has a good chance of being highest votes actually. Her or Skye - fun girls. I just see them as appealing most to the young audience (although how much of that young audience is there with bb not running at around 7-8 this year I'm not sure).

Anyway I figure jake and cat going.

[QUOTE="Anyway I figure jake and cat going.[/QUOTE]

Cat came way way above the others in save votes last week, so i doubt it. Jake is a strong possibility though.

Cat came way way above the others in save votes last week, so i doubt it. Jake is a strong possibility though.

Too many sympathy voters last week. I'm figuring they've moved on and will vote for others or won't vote at all this week. Unless bb shows some more footage for them to sympathy vote.

I think Lisa or Cat (I think she got the most saves, just so Travis or Katie could be evicted) so if I'm right, she won't get much saves this time around.

Jake and Lisa. I added Jake as David seems to have a gift of nominating a person and having that person evicted, ie: Gemma and Dion

Does anyone else feel as if we've seen hardly any footage of Jake doing stuff apart from with Skye and Lisa? I think that there has been a much more even spread of footage shown from each housemate as opposed to first few weeks of last year but I feel as if I haven't seen much from Jake or Ryan for that matter.

Does anyone else feel as if we've seen hardly any footage of Jake doing stuff apart from with Skye and Lisa? I think that there has been a much more even spread of footage shown from each housemate as opposed to first few weeks of last year but I feel as if I haven't seen much from Jake or Ryan for that matter.

Yeah, that's why I think he'll go. Because we hardly know him. Nothing to vote on him for.

I'm thinking Jake. He got very few votes for the first eviction, and hasn't attracted any real attention since. Potentially Lisa too, considering she'll likely have the same fanbase as Katie, and we saw that wasn't a big one.

Cat and Travis. Both have been up before, both have their voters growing tired, and they are up against more popular people in the house, whose fans will vote heavily to keep them in...

i don't really know who is going because (thankfully) it's a pretty weak bunch. so i'll say that the SAFE people will be david, skye, and lisa. leaving travis, aisha, cat and jake. i'm betting cat and travis to leave.

I believe Jake and Lisa will go. According to my predictions - based on the header of this page, the closest to the last evicted housemate and is up for nomination will leave

With respect i can't stand the looks on AISIA.. she reminds me a nasty mexican women. While CAT looks like a dry up sweetheart who needs a soup in the barth. I believe either aisia or Cat to be out of the house. i will toss on the coin and say CAT and the following week will be obviously aisia

Then it be sky to leave the house she is far too childish and she has the looks of a grown up lady to know better for the stop been childish. Then it will be onviously Travis to leave because he acts like sky just like a childish... and they both old enough to be a mother of 4 children and a father figuire to know better.

Back