Skip to main content

Week 1: Are you voting, who for and how much?

Are you voting, who for and how much?

• Voting to save Drew - a little

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Voting to save Drew - a lot

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Voting to save Heidi - a little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voting to save Heidi - a lot

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Voting to save Jade - a little

• Voting to save Jade - a lot

• Voting to save Jasmin - a little

• Voting to save Jasmin - a lot

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Voting to save Sharon - a little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voting to save Sharon - a lot

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Voting to save Tim - a little

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Voting to save Tim - a lot

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Not voting

Votes: 63 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on prepaid, so Vodafone doesn't let me vote...! But I'm actually too stingy to vote via Facebook anyway! If I vote, I'd probably go all out each week - which isn't a smart idea for a student!

I voted for the first time last year. Initially for Estelle (about 90 votes all up), then for Michael (50). Certainly won't be doing it again this year.

Having six up is probably less of an incentive to vote than just having three - more nominees isn't going to equal more money. With a vote to save it's only worth voting if they really need saving - be interesting actually to see if they have a vote count at the beginning of Mondays show and then cut it down to a more managable three, or at least reveal who is in the bottom three to encourage more votes for those in danger.

Having six up is probably less of an incentive to vote than just having three - more nominees isn't going to equal more money. With a vote to save it's only worth voting if they really need saving - be interesting actually to see if they have a vote count at the beginning of Mondays show and then cut it down to a more managable three, or at least reveal who is in the bottom three to encourage more votes for those in danger.

Hmm, interesting point you have kind of hit there Brekkie, having a huge bunch up gives 9 an early clue on popularity.
Should be a few ties that will ensure numbers.
Watch them give Drew some tasks once the little girls vote:)

Since 9 are treating this season as a game show expect lots up for a while I'm guessing. But who cares?
I can miss the 1st few weeks of Sharon/Jazz and probably a hit list of women, 9 evictions are shit can't see them improving with these bores.

Results are too predictable, and it's week 1, so not voting yet but I probably will down the road.

Voting is still Open.

Don't let the one you want to get to know more, Evicted Tonight.

It could be Tim, Heidi, Drew, Jade, Jasmin or Sharon.

One of them will go Tonight or will they, lol

Goon - just chuck out a handful would ya, we won't miss ém - preferably blondes and meaty types, baldies and short guys. Hands off Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back