Skip to main content

Week 1: Are you voting, who for and how much?

Are you voting, who for and how much?

• Voting to save Drew - a little

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Voting to save Drew - a lot

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Voting to save Heidi - a little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voting to save Heidi - a lot

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Voting to save Jade - a little

• Voting to save Jade - a lot

• Voting to save Jasmin - a little

• Voting to save Jasmin - a lot

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Voting to save Sharon - a little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voting to save Sharon - a lot

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Voting to save Tim - a little

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Voting to save Tim - a lot

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Not voting

Votes: 63 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pecan

Awesome site donor
Just wondering how many people are voting and who for? Poll coming.

I put 5 save votes on Drew, that's the maximum I will do each week. I hope that makes a difference, I am sure it will. Anyway, I know that Drew will be safe, well, I am pretty certain :) Good thread!

The way the show is being produced at the moment, they're not worth anyone's money.

I had a few dollars left in phone credit so a threw a vote to save Jasmin's way. Otherwise I rarely feel the urge to vote especially so early in the series.

to be honest, I've never understood why anyone votes on tv shows, besides family and friends of the contestants.
but hey, that's just me :eek: if someone wants to explain why they do, more than happy to listen!

I haven't voted this week.

If I was to vote it'd be for Jasmin, but even though I like her I haven't seen enough to spend my money :p

I'm not going to vote because of how little we actually see. Tim is the one I'd probably vote for because he's made for the best television, but that's kind of what Nine want.

I won't be voting this year. Wayyyyyy too much voting last year.

If I did vote it would be for Tim no doubt.

Nah, I just don't care enough at this stage. Not even if it were to be a vote to evict. Nothing's happened that's revealed enough of their true characters to inspire me to un-block my Premium sms ( yet... ;) ).

Not voting this week, haven't connected enough with any of the nominees although Tim would be the person I would least like to see go.

No live stream online or via tv = no voting.

Waste of money voting based on manipulated & highly edited footage...

I put 5 save votes on Drew, that's the maximum I will do each week. I hope that makes a difference, I am sure it will. Anyway, I know that Drew will be safe, well, I am pretty certain :) Good thread!

I also voted to SAVE Prince Drew. But I think he has no chance of being voted out.

Posted by tw2g

To be honest, I've never understood why anyone votes on tv shows, besides family and friends of the contestants.
but hey, that's just me :eek: if someone wants to explain why they do, more than happy to listen!

(Posted by Sapphire - I messed this Post up but tw2g quoted above and my answer is below)

I've always thought the same way, but this is the first time I'm really passionate about keeping a House Mate in, because I enjoy this Housemate so much. For example this is the first year I've ever voted, and it's because I couldn't stand to see Drew get voted out. He is my favourite. I also like watching Tim because he does crazy unpredictable things. Such as, going into the Diary Room and asking Big Brother does he have any whale music that he could fall asleep to ha ha ha. I love silly random stuff. And BB played pigs squealing while Tim laid in the Diary Room chair upside down like a young child having a bedtime story read.

Last edited:
I'm voting for the first time in a decade, more, for a TV show.....................not BB, voting for that joyful dancing bearded guy on AGT.

He was awesome, I love him. He captures how fantastic it feels to dance, I love a dancing man, and he has happy feet:):):)

Edit - only time this household has ever voted for BB or anything was when there were primary school kids wanting to do it for a thrill.
Do you suspect this is the majority of the voters? Primary school kids. Look at all the kids that follow the Block, and 9 expects the same audience.
Little kids are suckers - and Hotdogs was a genius at his manipulation of the kiddies, he had it set up to win over boys, they loved the name, the hair, the dork. Suckers for sob stories too, and princesses.
Only problem those kids lose interest, they can be full on for weeks then just forget it - possible explanation for some weird fanbases and weird evictions, little kids are fickle and strange and the majority of the audience not teens.
Bogan tweens watch, others not......but eyes do flick on a bit when they see Tahan or Jade in passing.
Teen boys would be back in droves if they had nude showering and streaming - I tend to forget half the old BB audience were pervs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back