Skip to main content

Wednesday eviction - Ed, Sugar sisters or Mikkayla

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Mikkayla stays any longer she wont be able to fit through the eviction door.
perhaps this is her strategy to stay in the house? ......but for the benefit of her own health she needs to go.

This ^^^^^^^^

I've changed my mind. I'd rather the Sisters go and Mikkayla stay, I think. Sure, she's turned into a bit of a monster recently, but just imagine how much worse she'll be if she's saved again... the entertainment!!! Also, if she has to go I'd rather she go when she's up against Tahan, with the two of them being left on the bench for last. The meltdowns!!

The Sugars are sweet and I've warmed to them, but they offer the least in terms of entertainment and story lines (with Drew only marginally ahead of them).

I'd be tempted to think the Ed/Justynn fight rumour was started by Ed's family, if I didn't already know that they lack the foresight. And insight. And general cleverness.

Anyways, I think it's the Sister's time to go and I nominate for purely strategic reasons. They affect my time watching the house by being superfluous to all that is relevant. They have the same effect as hundreds and thousands: look so fun and promising, but in reality have no flavour or excitement beyond the superficial.

The others, IMO, are more interesting to watch and I'd like to see a bit of drama without the sugary spin they put on things. Mikk would become even more interesting, I hope.

Gag if Tully hadn't been so annoying, I would have wished the Sugar Sisters to go last week. So fake.

Gag if Tully hadn't been so annoying, I would have wished the Sugar Sisters to go last week. So fake.

Same. I voted for them to get Tully out but I had no interest in them. I can't believe people still do after that week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back