Skip to main content

Watching Big Brother Online Shaving Ad

Elkii

I understand that when watching BB online you need to watch ads. That's fine. But there is one ad, I assume by Gilllette or some shaving company, after it ends it always and i mean always no matter what you do, just says 'click resume' and the ad plays over and over again, never resuming BB just replaying the ad. Unless I've missed something to avoid this horror this ad has put me completely off watching BB (dont have a tv just a laptop so I rely on watching it online). Just wondering if anyone has found a way to watch bb off its website and avoid this horror

I understand that when watching BB online you need to watch ads. That's fine. But there is one ad, I assume by Gilllette or some shaving company, after it ends it always and i mean always no matter what you do, just says 'click resume' and the ad plays over and over again, never resuming BB just replaying the ad. Unless I've missed something to avoid this horror this ad has put me completely off watching BB (dont have a tv just a laptop so I rely on watching it online). Just wondering if anyone has found a way to watch bb off its website and avoid this horror

Chrome with ad block add on

Back