Skip to main content

Was Estelle joking Live Update A barrel of laughs

Kaz

Awesome site donor
Estelle chooses truth and lists off the male HMs of who she likes the most. Benjamin’s on the bottom because he’s gay.

“I hate to say it but Bradley because it feels like he’s my little brother,” Estelle goes from least favourite to most. “And then Michael because he doesn’t find anyone attractive,” she says. Michael seems cut.

Estelle finishes off the list with George, Ray and Josh as her favourite.

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1043567&showcomments=true

I take that to be about possibly attractive/compatibility stakes?

Like Ben is way down bottom as he isn't interested in females and Bradley next because she doesn't look at him as being compatible as they're brother/sister. Then Michael as he says he isn't interested in anyone?

yes ditto poona, thats how i took it, someone challenged her to tell the truth about rating the boys with attractiveness to her. i wanna see michael's face when she said that bit about him, lol, one thing she doesnt hide whats in her mind, michael has been bitching about her behind her back so many times now, love to see the payback look haha

yes ditto poona, thats how i took it, someone challenged her to tell the truth about rating the boys with attractiveness to her. i wanna see michael's face when she said that bit about him, lol, one thing she doesnt hide whats in her mind, michael has been bitching about her behind her back so many times now, love to see the payback look haha

Hopefully it drives a stake through Michael's heart - I would love to watch his face crumble at the news, the arrogant, condescending fucker

Back