Skip to main content

Voting on Facebook

Wormow

I voted on Facebook and bought $20 worth of credits which allowed me to vote for Estelle 20 times. I only voted on Facebook because I remember people telling me it was cheaper than voting by SMS, which clearly it isn't if $20 = 20 votes. Is it suppose to be this expensive?

Shouldn't be that expensive. I've read elsewhere that someone said it was around 45 cents a vote.

What I did was bought 5 votes (that's the max) and on checkout you could buy more votes, I saw a $20 option for 100 or so credits so I bought that. Every 25 credits is worth 5 votes...

What I did was bought 5 votes (that's the max) and on checkout you could buy more votes, I saw a $20 option for 100 or so credits so I bought that. Every 25 credits is worth 5 votes...

Could you give me the link to that page please? I'd like to throw some votes Estelle's way.

Could you give me the link to that page please? I'd like to throw some votes Estelle's way.

I was just thinking the same thing. I even transferred some out of the account not to be touched, to the touchy feely one :)

im just going to post my question in this old thread because its kind of relevant. i vote via facebook annnnd i just checked my bank account and all my vote bundles except for one lot are all pending still?? i sent 2 bundles through on 31st of october and only one lot has processed. ive also put 1 bundle of votes through everyday since 31st of oct and they are ALL pending still? has this happened to anyone else? i would feel dreadful if they hadnt worked! i was going to ring the salamat people, but they arent available until tomorrow so i thought id see if anyone else has had this happen and if its just taking its sweet ass time! thanks :):):)

its just your bank that says the transaction is pending right?
my credit card statement often says that after i've bought stuff, particularly on weekends. as long as you've got your votes and are able to use them it all sounds good to me.

disclaimer: i have no idea how facebook voting works.

its just your bank that says the transaction is pending right?
my credit card statement often says that after i've bought stuff, particularly on weekends. as long as you've got your votes and are able to use them it all sounds good to me.

disclaimer: i have no idea how facebook voting works.

yeah i just found it odd that it has accepted one bundle of votes out of two i sent on the same day at the same time. every other time ive used it they never pend, so im just a bit concerned. thanks for the help, ill just ring the company i guess!

Back