Skip to main content

Vote your fav.. big brother season 2001-2014! start voting.

Which big brother season you enjoyed the most of all times ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John

Which year did you enjoy the most of big brother. Please vote and tell us while you can the reason why you believe that season was better then any of the rest. Perhaps Gretal kalleen was good at making you the intertainment show.. or just perhaps Sonia on channel 9 is giving you the odds. Seriously vote and show the producers what it takes to have the original format back and living.

For me it has to be big brother 1 in 2001 its just felt so realistic so good it made the housemates never know what to expect in the real world.. it was all fun. There was non of that glamur and whos the muscle guy and the gay and the lesbian.. Seriously channel 9 has a thing for that and they are the worse case senario... Blame channel 9 or perhaps blame channel 9 for the lack in 2014 timetable.. while the bb producers just thinks making it all diferent its going to bring new ratings.

No offence or anything but kids knowdays just simply dont no anything about the preview seasons of big brother... all they know is this year because they simply have just simply hatch from the mothers egg......

Let the producers of channel 9 big brother production see it clearly. obviously everyone wants the original format.

Oh tho its interesting to see todays kids generation watching big brother... tho i felt like as if the kids knwodays see this quite boring but not for us. But seems to be quite popular. Well i hope the kids today will support in the continue of big brother into the future.. After all it is your reality in the making and your choice of view.

Enjoy and cast your vote. Your fav season. And if you like comment the reason why you like that year big brother more then any one. Remember you can only vote one cast. Choose wisely and let us know if you like. However ill be quite suprise if there is more cast votes of likes during big brother on channel 9....... teh. Enjoy

I'm gonna have to disagree. Just because you believe it's better than the current series doesn't mean everyone does. The earliest season I watched was on 2004 and it was good but that is the past and if they kept doing the same shit they were doing back then the ratings would be even worse. They are trying to come up with new ideas and that can take a bit of trial and error. This years housemates are a good mix. I don't think any of girls apart from maybe Skye and Aisha are model material, and with the high target audience of teen girls of course they're gonna put in some muscle blokes, but some like Travis have shown there is more entertainment to them than their body. Then you got the stirrers like Priya and David in the middle to even things out.

TL;DR stop comparing this season to previous years

Does picking season 1 mean that you preferred all eight seasons of the Channel 10 era? @John

The poll choice reads:
"Big Brother 1 2001 (Network ten) Original format all thru till 2008)

I suspect there is a limit of 10 options for the polls.
It's a shame because they're miles apart in terms of quality and how fondly they are remembered. 2012 is right up there as one of the worst seasons in BB AU history casting-wise particularly whereas 2013 is in the discussion for arguably the best season and housemate casting choices BB AU has ever had.

I voted season 4.
This is not to be mixed up with fave winner, which was Tim Dormer for me.

Season 4 with the wrong eviction, MLS scandal, Merlins eviction. Root man, Ashalea falling out of the spa.

Who's Mike Fines?

Best ever by a country mile

Does picking season 1 mean that you preferred all eight seasons of the Channel 10 era? @John

The poll choice reads:
"Big Brother 1 2001 (Network ten) Original format all thru till 2008)

From the start big brother 2001 was the most main priority best programe ive ever encounted and all housemates are today to be respected and there for i like everything the style the games the show the task and all people housemates who was there in 2001 such as sarra marrie.. ben and blair and many famous people. Yes it is very true people look back and the most people talked about are the people such as sarra marrie and her bum dance still kicks in.

I guess you could say i enjoy everything not as much with some hosuemates after big brother 2001.... there was alot of theory that in 2002 big brother there was that thing of (wanna be like sarra marrie) Or that hosuemate acts as if he is the preview Ben from last years big brother.. this and that. However everything that big brother had to offer was during with gretal kalleen. Without her the show would had never began the best way. I believe the show died pretty fast after knowing gretal kalleen was no longer on that stage the moment we all saw the show and end up seen the 2 idiotics of all times Jack-0 with that rediculoursly name. I still did enjoy the big brother show all thru it... but it just felt something was missing with the many people talking alot about where did gretal kalleen went...

Now since big brother has return but on a diferent channel. Channel 9 the show just.... didn't look just right. We all figuired they where only new at the making of big brother but since the big brother show has being telecast 3 years now on channel 9 the show has began even worse then ever before... with the so much talk about the no uplate shows the no more webcams and so on and this year it has gone even worse.

I believe by saying this.. big brother 2014 is lost the blot.. Which means this year for me big brother in 2014 is the very first time im hardly watching it. I still do watch it but there is far too much confusing and cancelations with no bb last friday and this and that or sonia half pregnant and wearing high heels same time.. just rediculoursly...

The big brother show only what it requiers is anything from having big brother uplate or the webcams or at least provide us more big brother CONTENT and not just small short amount of something or focus more at someone to do something stupid in the house... Back in 2001 the housemates was more matured like they didn't fight each others off the head like most do know on big brother... Today you can say the housemates are butchy rather then back in 2001.

Nobody can take away from the great atmosphere BB01 brought. No one knew what to expect, it was cool.
Well said.. It was mor suprises and giveaway.. In fact during big brother with the presenter Gretal kalleen she was giving away from cash to cars from holiday tickets to even big checks of cash. Do you get any of that on the big brother house during the last 3 years that channel 9 has broadcast big brother ? upsolute not.

This is why when i think of big brother my mind comes up with the big brother series 1 with sarra marrie.. ben and blair.. just think it was fun times.. The house was basic... and they show show us all correctly a better tour of the big brother house by walking in... each evictee would had big suprises.. fireworks for them all and let them walk live and exlusive commercial free walk all the way to the arena which took 8 minutes to walk there and it was telecast live and exclusive.. You getting any of that with all the big brother evictees during the past 3 years of big brother on channel 9? upsolutely not...

channel 9 seems to be far too restrict.. they even made the arena stage live eviction night shorter in half... years ago the arena stage was packed in full all the way to the very far back of the seats... The production decided to make the arena stage cut in half with half the audiences only... there is no fun out of that... years ago there was so much excitement and joyful people. Today its almost like having fakes and actors pretending to be real housemates. Ill be suprise by that.

Why is 2012 & 2013 put together?
There is only limited. Alternative just tell us if your going to vote the 2012/2013 big brother season tell us the one of them you vote the most.

Remember you can only vote ones. Results are being added. Last votes ends 6th of november. This is good to let the production find out its right figures.

Im very suprise about the msot votes during big brother on channel 9... believe they are the most young ones voting in. Nothing wrong about that. But since everyone is mentioning the how bad its made.. i wonder who are the ones who enjoy big brother during the seasons on channel 9.

enjoy

Remember poll will close on Nov 6, 2014 at 10:40 PM to get a full results. So start voting and tell us. And check out the most results at the end.. Enjoy.

Take note if only goes find big brother may continue next year. Otherwise they want to axe it for no reason. There is no political or any kind of issues along with the network nor the production. It all comes to the main thing of (ratings) if low ratings they won't spend the money to continue. Its not worth the do another big brother if they can't simply provide us audiences more content and more interaction online for the big brother fans to know more about the housemates and the show itself that has to offer.

Back