Skip to main content

Vote to save or else....

Firefly

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog
that bespectacled twerp nappy boy will sneak through and win this. There have been a few posts where a member has said they plan to save their money for the final, assuming others will vote to save their faves but this sometimes backfires as we have seen in previous shows. Some undeserving jackass will sneak through and win this.
Just sayin'.....;

I don't vote at all...
The whole 'vote to save' is a money making scheme attracting a hell of a lot more votes than the old vote to evict
T

You're talking about Ben right?

Yeah, he mustn't win. I honestly don't think he'll stay on top all the way til the end. People who are most popular at this stage don't end up winning!!!

You're talking about Ben right?

Yeah, he mustn't win. I honestly don't think he'll stay on top all the way til the end. People who are most popular at this stage don't end up winning!!!

I know right? People get complacent and the dullards win then everyone goes WTF?! If Ben wins.........goddamn it.........

As annoying as Mikkayla can get, it will become really annoying if she gets evicted tonight as it will mean that Ben and sisters will be final 2. you heard it here first. Don't come complaining once sisters are safe tonight. The joy you'll feel for getting Mikkayla out will be short lived (she was never going to win anyway). The sisters are a bigger threat to Tahan and Tim.

I don't vote, I never have & never will but I do budget what I 'may' have spent if I was going to vote & use that instead to bet on who I think will be evicted....

I've only lost one so far & that was because Ed's family prostituted him hahahaha....

Back