Skip to main content

Virtual Big Brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely give it a go :) I don't have much of a life at the moment and I've always wanted to go into the actual BB house. :p

OK NOW THAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEY WOULD DO IT, ILL START!

HOUSEMATE #1

NAME - Hugh
AGE - 24
BRIEF PERSONALITY - I am loud, I am very opinionated and because of this trait, in arguments I can come across as abrasive and harsh although this opinion is not true as I really do care about my friends.

Look, I'll do it, but as I said before I don't see it working.

Name: Katrina
Brief Description: Very opinionated, stubborn, says what I think, however sometimes I do't fit in and then I can go a little reserved

Last edited:
I have just finished my exams and have a ridiculous amount of time on my hands so here goes:

Name: Jimmy
Brief description: Polite, intelligent but a little reserved. Genuinely finds it a little difficult to fit in at times with the older HMs. Requires someone to take him under his wing.

This sounds like fun!

Name: Daisy
Brief description: Has firm opinions but can be too shy to state them, takes a while to get to know people, cheeky and fun when surrounded by similar people, very empathetic and understanding. Makes close friends. Picky eater.

Ill try it.
Name: Benjamin
Breif description: i am the most honest person ever. i can be funny but my real gag is that honest part. i can be really nice or really mean. my friends call me hulk when im angry. pptf. i give my opinion and just dont care if people hate me. ill give it a try bitches. lool :p

These kind of games are not allowed on BBBA... It is one of the golden rules of the site and a rule I hold dear to my heart...

Not sure if srs?

Where do I find the rules by the way?

100% serious... And you've been around enough to know that the word of Kingston is LAW! Especially during the off-season...

BTW I'm too lazy to dig up the thread where is was stated because it was probably deleted in the hacking but it has been said... Also there is no one place where "the rules" are written they are sprawled around the site, which is also why I was nice in explaining this one...

Name: Eugine
Brief Description: I'm a sex pest with Downes Syndrome. Favourite food is strips of newspaper coated in Clag glue.

Much like the idea of ever mentioning BB All Stars this one is on the no go list. Sorry folks if it's any consolation they never go anywhere on here anywhere hence why we don't have em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back