Skip to main content

Victory Speech Predictions

What do you think the victory speech of each housemate will be?
Benjamin's was very interesting last year; "I'm richer than you, and you, and you, but not as rich as you." Followed by "Will you marry me?"

On this thread you can be as imaginative and funny as you like. I'll start.

Jade or Tahan: "I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future."

Ben's Victory Speech

"Wow. Wow. I can't believe that little old quirky me won? I want to thank Mum and Nan, I love you both so much. I'd also like to thank the gays for voting for me, and the producers for rigging the competition for me.

"Oh and one more thing...

"YOU'VE ALL BEEN DUPED! I WAS ONE BIG ACT SUCKAS!"

tumblr_lquciey6J41qcf04xo1_500.gif

Ben's Victory Speech

"Wow. Wow. I can't believe that little old quirky me won? I want to thank Mum and Nan, I love you both so much. I'd also like to thank the gays for voting for me, and the producers for rigging the competition for me.

Gold, absolute gold!
I love the little GIFs you post on the threads.

Most housemates: "You just have to be urself, I was being my self, and Australia saw that, you just have to enjoy the experience, and be urself, and be urself and be urself, Thankyou."

Ben's Victory Speech

Perfect!

Tim: Thanks suckers, I knew that I had a big radio following, that would support me through thick and thin, from the day I came in here. I had fun being myself and stirring up shit. It took some of them nearly 2 months to realise that I was manipulating them to nominate the ones I thought might last as long as me. Thanks for the $250,000.00 but I don't really need it, I'm going to split it 50/50 so that Mr Clooney and Tully can get treatment.

Mikkayla: Hooray! Now I can get the 250k and do eyelid surgery and rhinoplastly - I can finally look less Asian! Thanks Australia!

Jade: I would like to give all of this money to my husband, ED, whom I married whilst he was asleep.

Tim: Did u get that Tully!!
Ben I'm guessing will take his mum and nana's photo on stage and start talking to them about how he won.

tully: better than 250k was realising how much i love cock. I mean, who doesn't love cock, amirite?! yeah! let's hear it for cock!

/yeah, i went there.
//and i'm even a tiny bit ashamed. :)

Tim: Thanks suckers, I knew that I had a big radio following, that would support me through thick and thin, from the day I came in here

lol heidi had a radio following, she didn't last long..

tully: better than 250k was realising how much i love cock. I mean, who doesn't love cock, amirite?! yeah! let's hear it for cock!

/yeah, i went there.
//and i'm even a tiny bit ashamed. :)

I laughed at this cos her "when I'm with a girl I'm a lesbian, when I'm with a guy I'm bi" comment was one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

If Jade wins she will propose on stage to Ed.

If Drew wins he will propose on stage to Sulky who will accept & once the $$$ is gone will revert back to lez...

Back