• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Username change

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...Tim/Marquisite... just a request on my part... when people have their name changed is it possible to put 'formerly known as.......' after it so that we can keep up to date on who's who on here please?... it would make things easier for the rest of us methinks;)... cheers.:)

marsha brady

tweenie
Awesome site donor
...Tim/Marquisite... just a request on my part... when people have their name changed is it possible to put 'formerly known as.......' after it so that we can keep up to date on who's who on here please?... it would make things easier for the rest of us methinks;)... cheers.:)
my xenforo does automated username changes, allowed once every x days (180) keeps a log of past usernames on the profile page, and forbids other from using your past names.
i recommend that hack.

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
my xenforo does automated username changes, allowed once every x days (180) keeps a log of past usernames on the profile page, and forbids other from using your past names.
i recommend that hack.

...that sounds awesome!... such a great idea eh?... it would make life a lot easier... thanks for that info... cheers.

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Excellent!

Now before anyone here tries to steal it, I shotgun the username Magic_Minge!

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
It will take a donation of all of your life savings to allow a username change right now.

$2.50 coming your way! seriously though i'd donate to another donation drive if needed!

AM_092

TRAVIS is BAE, but PRISUS is LIFE.
Awesome site donor
Hi,

Could I please change my username to "ohmaigoddess"

Thank you!

AM_092

Awesome site donor
Hi @Tim,

Is it possible for me to change my username to "ohmaigoddess"? I wanted to change it earlier in the season but waited til after BBAU finished, as directed.

Thank you! :)

AM_092

Awesome site donor
Hello @Tim :)

I've made some requests to change my username since Big Brother ended but I haven't gotten any responses! And since then, the site had the big hack so I understand you've been busy!

But when you can, can I please change my name to ANNIKA?

The main reason is concerned with my privacy. I have my current username linked to some other social media sites and I would rather that not be the case.

THANK YOU!!!

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Hello @Tim :)

I've made some requests to change my username since Big Brother ended but I haven't gotten any responses! And since then, the site had the big hack so I understand you've been busy!

But when you can, can I please change my name to ANNIKA?

The main reason is concerned with my privacy. I have my current username linked to some other social media sites and I would rather that not be the case.

THANK YOU!!!
You are looking so fantastic!

AM_092

Awesome site donor
@Trala @jessy_girl @Inigo

Thanks you three! You're all so sweet! I haven't been online much cause since the hack, the site has been so so slow for me... So much so that it's impossible to use! I couldn't even tag you all properly! Liking, posting or just loading a thread just takes forever!

Reactions: Tee