Skip to main content

US Survivor 43

Jesse was excellent tonight.
And I totally see where he was coming from - being a nice guy and good loyal friend to Cody would only get him to runner-up before everyone turned on him for riding coat-tails.
What he did tonight could secure his win.
Plus it flushed Karla's idol, so it was win-win.

Being taken out with your own idol - He took it well.
He seemed to take it well at the time, but then in his confessional at the end he seemed pissed off - unless that was just his sense of humour.

He seemed to take it well at the time, but then in his confessional at the end he seemed pissed off - unless that was just his sense of humour.
He had a big smile on his face at the end, looked like he was joking. At this point I only see Jessie or Cassidy winning based on the edit (I can see a scenario where Cassidy takes Jesse out at the final 4 fire making challenge).

He had a big smile on his face at the end, looked like he was joking. At this point I only see Jessie or Cassidy winning based on the edit (I can see a scenario where Cassidy takes Jesse out at the final 4 fire making challenge).
Seems he is genuinely annoyed.

They also need to cast older.
When they pointed out that Gabler, at 51, is the second oldest winner, and all the emphasis on how this old man can get along with people 20 years younger...
Yet there are plenty of 50-70 (or even 75) year olds who are fit enough, and actually have interesting personalities and experience.

Take it back to 39 days.
1 season a year.
Cut the advantages and bullshit way back to just the one hidden immunity idol.
Back to basics.
I Agree. I have been watching from Season 2 to 9 so far (on Paramunt +) I can't believe how good it is. No Idols ect... and the games are so much more interesting, I just love it. I only started watching Survivor a few years ago, so I have a lot to catch up. I broke my right hand so I have time 😃

Back