• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

US 2020 Presidential Election

oddjob

Battle with monsters, lest ye become a monster
The Russians will bolster candidates who are weak on foreign policy: Trump and Sanders.

oddjob

Battle with monsters, lest ye become a monster
The primary system seems flawed to me. For example, Democrat nominees contest for delegates from Texas, yet come the actual election the Republican candidate will certainly win Texas, and through the Electoral College system get all of Texas’ electors. So why care at all about who Texan Democrats want?

Reactions: kxk

Isee

Lurker... who occasionally speaks
Awesome site donor
I think Warren was the stronger left leaning candidate between Sanders and her, and she ran a good campaign though-out the debates. . But in the end it just didn't translate through the primaries.

Reactions: kxk

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
I think Warren was the stronger left leaning candidate between Sanders and her, and she ran a good campaign though-out the debates. . But in the end it just didn't translate through the primaries.
Yeah that was a huge shame. I think she was by far the best contender. Maybe whoever of Biden or Sanders wins can take her as their running mate. Then if they win the election and die in office, she will become president. Entirely possible, especially in Bernie's case.

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor

Isee

Lurker... who occasionally speaks
Awesome site donor
I sometimes wonder if the actress who is the voice of Lisa Simpson ran for President ran if she would win just to make another Simpson's prediction come true.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
If we have any luck......
all of these too old fossils will die before a much younger and suitable leader emerges from USA rubble
Close to 80 = ridiculous all of them including Biden and Bernie
Only in the dumb USA do they choose ancient senile bumbling presidents

And, do not forget fuckwit trump got rid of the UN infectious disease division, removing the $300,000 plus funding
This organisation had been essential in monitoring and isolating and treating outbreaks
Trump should have the consequences of that stupidity smack him down personally and politically

Last edited: