• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

US 2020 Presidential Election

Isee

Lurker... who occasionally speaks
Awesome site donor
Alternative reality article for the looney left.
did you read it or just assume that based on the fact I posted it? what specifically in this article do you see is alternative reality?

Isee

Awesome site donor
funnily this article was backing a lot of what you had said earlier @Affable so not sure why you are so anti it

Reactions: kxk

Affable

did you read it or just assume that based on the fact I posted it? what specifically in this article do you see is alternative reality?
Yes, I did read it. As soon as I read the section “Republican’s defended some of Trump’s worst conduct”, I knew that this article is an alternative reality. Then when it went on about public opinion and how the views of the public would hardly be changed, it confirmed what I knew already about the article.

Isee

Awesome site donor
Yes, I did read it. As soon as I read the section “Republican’s defended some of Trump’s worst conduct”, I knew that this article is an alternative reality. Then when it went on about public opinion and how the views of the public would hardly been changed, it confirmed what I knew already about the article.
The very website this article is on shows the story that for the last three years Trump has been president public opinion, accross all surveys, has been remarkably consistent no matter what has happened, so that is no big shock that even with impeachment, that is still the case. he is the most consistently polling president really. I guess I didn't read this article as biased one way or another, hence why I posted it. The links all seem to be based on facts. It wasn't posted to offend.

Affable

The very website this article is on shows the story that for the last three years Trump has been president public opinion, accross all surveys, has been remarkably consistent no matter what has happened, so that is no big shock that even with impeachment, that is still the case. he is the most consistently polling president really. I guess I didn't read this article as biased one way or another, hence why I posted it. The links all seem to be based on facts. It wasn't posted to offend.

It is interesting because I heard on some news sources today that Trump’s approval rating has gone up by as much as 6 percentage points from the time that impeachment has been called. Impeachment support has also declined.

Isee

Awesome site donor

Yip looks like one poll had a 6% difference over 3 months with a margin of error of 4%

What I posted above a conglomeration of every poll. it is showing in the last little bit (couple of weeks?) that he is polling upwards, but when he has done that before it does seem to plateau. only time will tell what will happen after this announcement really.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
The whole impeachment thing might feed into the whole persecution complex that the Republicans are feeling against the Democrats and therefore might inspire them to get out in numbers in the 2020 election so they can re-elect Trump?

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
Democrats are eating their own. Creepy Biden to get the nomination inspiring millions of potential Democrat voters to stay home. Leading to a trump victory.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Wouldn't it be lovely to wake up one morning to find an equal world, where everyone mattered and every nation was equal and kind

USA/CHINA/RUSSIA = become nobodies, at the bottom of the power ladder, wouldn't it be fun to see all the fucked up powerful bully countries have no power:)

Trala

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Wouldn't it be lovely to wake up one morning to find an equal world, where everyone mattered and every nation was equal and kind

USA/CHINA/RUSSIA = become nobodies, at the bottom of the power ladder, wouldn't it be fun to see all the fucked up powerful bully countries have no power:)
Do you see your own irony?

You begin your post bleating for equality and kindness worldwide, and end it by wishing poverty and powerlessness to American people, Chinese people and Russian people just for “fun”.

Your ignorant generalisations and racial profiling is EXACTLY what this world doesn’t need more of. You think your way of thinking is the solution when in fact you are part of the problem. Oh and to our American, Chinese and Russian members, please pay her no mind. Seriously your Chinese grandmother would be turning in her grave.