• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

US 2020 Presidential Election

Beach

Keep Beaching
Who thinks Kellyanne could be a future Republican candidate? President?

Last edited:

Isee

Lurker... who occasionally speaks
Awesome site donor
Freedom of speech is not the same as freedom from consequence. Twitter is allowing his voice to be heard on their platform no matter what it is that he has to say, but the moderators are also exercising thier freedom of speech to respond. His Executive order is actually trying to censor free speech. All twitter is encouraging is critcal thinking and evidentual fact checking. If what Trump says is the truth then he has nothing to worry about if his comments are being held up to being scrutinised.

Reactions: kxk

BBantUK07

The Legit Boss 💵
I can't believe he actually thought injecting disinfectant would work. I know he said he was being 'sarcastic'. But his face was straight the whole time when he initially said it.

Beach

Keep Beaching
I can't believe he actually thought injecting disinfectant would work. I know he said he was being 'sarcastic'. But his face was straight the whole time when he initially said it.
I don't think anything he says is surprising anymore. I actually expect him to say outlandish things.