• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Upgrades

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
When you Ignore someone, it hides their posts, which is the obviously idea of it, but it also hides entire threads started by them. That's why when I looked for a BB ratings thread I couldn't find one and started another. I've had to un-ignore that person now so I can post in their existing thread. He was literally the only current member that I was ignoring!

So I know it's probably a Xenforo thing that you don't have a setting for, but can it be fixed so their threads show up but their posts don't?

Consuela

Here to Reign™
Awesome site donor
When you Ignore someone, it hides their posts, which is the obviously idea of it, but it also hides entire threads started by them. That's why when I looked for a BB ratings thread I couldn't find one and started another. I've had to un-ignore that person now so I can post in their existing thread. He was literally the only current member that I was ignoring!

So I know it's probably a Xenforo thing that you don't have a setting for, but can it be fixed so their threads show up but their posts don't?
EXPOSED.

😝

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
Hi @Tim this is a bit of an ask but I'll put it out there.

I know Xenforo doesn't natively support posting polls in ongoing threads but there are addons that facilitate this. I'd love to have a Random Polls thread that anyone can throw up a poll on virtually anything without having to start threads for menial topics. Alternatively make a sub-forum purely for random polls so they're all together? Bit messy though, I think a thread would be better and lots of fun/mischief to be had.

If you could add that functionality that would be awesome. If it's going to cost $$ then maybe we can crowd fund it. Anyway, cheers.

Tim

All seeing pink butthole floating in space.
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Tim this is a bit of an ask but I'll put it out there.

I know Xenforo doesn't natively support posting polls in ongoing threads but there are addons that facilitate this. I'd love to have a Random Polls thread that anyone can throw up a poll on virtually anything without having to start threads for menial topics. Alternatively make a sub-forum purely for random polls so they're all together? Bit messy though, I think a thread would be better and lots of fun/mischief to be had.

If you could add that functionality that would be awesome. If it's going to cost $$ then maybe we can crowd fund it. Anyway, cheers.
I'll add it to the list to review.

Going to do some maintenance stuff in the off season.