• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Upgrades

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
So quiet on here now the reality shows have all finished for the year. The US The Circle shows start on 1 January, then Celeb begins on the 5th and now sure when Survivor All Stars starts, but I guess for the next three weeks at least it'll be pretty dead.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
The lounge used to be interesting with all the interesting different threads, even when there were no reality shows on, but it too has become deathly boring. A slow train of nothingness bound for nowhere.

Personally, i'd delete the lounge and sticky an o/t thread in the big brother forum.

Trala

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
The lounge used to be interesting with all the interesting different threads, even when there were no reality shows on, but it too has become deathly boring. A slow train of nothingness bound for nowhere.

Personally, i'd delete the lounge and sticky an o/t thread in the big brother forum.
The only difference as far as I can see in The Lounge section of this forum is that Admin have locked your thread, where on a daily basis you spammed, encouraged and baited a banned poster to disrupt the natural flow of forum conversation (which resulted in his serial banning then rejoining), and incessantly publicly harass forum members including Inigo and Delcan to try and gaslight and cause drama. It was a toxic thread, and your whole purpose for it was to irritate.

Personally, I‘d delete you.

Last edited:

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
I have no problems with my thread being locked (though I felt it was unfair that poor Affable's thread also got the same treatment.). Infact I thought it was going to get locked a couple of months ago with the news of big brother returning.

oddjob

Battle with monsters, lest ye become a monster
Did anyone else get their Timezone reset to American Samoa?