• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Upgrades

Isee

Lurker... who occasionally speaks
Awesome site donor
In the meantime until that upgrade happens there is always the option to just put the person who created the thread on ignore for a bit so you can't see the thread so easily. It may help with breaking the habit of looking at a thread if it frustrates you? Hopefully the person isn't someone you really enjoy talking with or you will be constantly unhiding their posts.

up_all_night

Awesome site donor
What threads are those? I wonder if they have anything in common?
I hadn't really looked around when I posted. It just seems to be limited to the "Big Brother Australia housemates forum."

So probably restricted for some reason. So I couldn't post I think I saw Cat (from Clawson) at Coles the other day lol. I won't say where, but just something pointless.

FatPants

Dogs are the best people
Do gif avatars no longer work? I re uploaded mine trying to sort the cropped ears out and now it's no longer working/moving.

Isee

Lurker... who occasionally speaks
Awesome site donor
Do gif avatars no longer work? I re uploaded mine trying to sort the cropped ears out and now it's no longer working/moving.
meglos's still seems to work. mine never seems to work unless I go to my profile and click on it which is what I have just done with yours and I can see that it is a gif. I am not sure but I think it may be due to the size of the image? Can the size the gifs be be smaller and still work?

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
I hadn't really looked around when I posted. It just seems to be limited to the "Big Brother Australia housemates forum."

So probably restricted for some reason. So I couldn't post I think I saw Cat (from Clawson) at Coles the other day lol. I won't say where, but just something pointless.
I hope she looked well.

Foolish Lawson.

FatPants

Dogs are the best people
meglos's still seems to work. mine never seems to work unless I go to my profile and click on it which is what I have just done with yours and I can see that it is a gif. I am not sure but I think it may be due to the size of the image? Can the size the gifs be be smaller and still work?
Yeah, if I go to my profile it works, but it doesn't seem to on my posts. I have no knowledge about gifs. Mr Sticky made it for me.