• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Upgrades

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!... so the 'What's New' tab itself IS new but the feature just highlight's something that we always had but people like myself never realised that the function existed before then Consuela?... so I was right about it being a new feature but it's not new and has always been there in a more smaller highlight before?... thank god that has been sorted out... thanks so much Consuela... I was starting to think that I was in this routine for a while then lol!... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...Tim... is it possible for you to place somewhere within these Forums a 'Donate' link for us to donate towards this bloody brilliant site my friend?... you Pmmed me the details once but I cannot find it anymore so I'd like you to send me the details again if possible in a PM or as I said... a 'Donate' link or button please... cheers.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
New format is nice and sleek and clean.

Thanks for letting us continue here @Tim

If it is not too difficult, any chance you can remove this bit????Since it never moves, hasn't for more than 5 years, and is misleading
Do you have any more recent stats

Forum statistics
Threads5,461Messages796,955Members1,776

marquisite

Original BB Fanatic
Staff member
Administrator
Woo XenForo 2.0, nice! 😎

Any chance you can remove this bit????Since it never moves, hasn't for more than 5 years, and is misleading
(snip)
Threads: 5,461, Messages: 796,955, Members: 1,776
It appears they are moving, as the stats at the time of my reply are:
Threads: 5,463, Messages: 797,402, Members: 1,778

...you may want to look at repopulating the home page of the site with... something: https://www.behindbigbrother.com/ as it's looking as abandoned as the Big Brother House atm.
The articles still exist in the backend, so that's strange! The podcasts page loads correctly though.

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
...Tim... is it possible for you to place somewhere within these Forums a 'Donate' link for us to donate towards this bloody brilliant site my friend?... you Pmmed me the details once but I cannot find it anymore so I'd like you to send me the details again if possible in a PM or as I said... a 'Donate' link or button please... cheers.
Haha do you want to be a ‘fantastically awesome site donor’ or maybe just bogan donor hahahahaha.

Hey uncle sticky! 😘

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
Haha do you want to be a ‘fantastically awesome site donor’ or maybe just bogan donor hahahahaha.

Hey uncle sticky! 😘
...bwahahaha!... funny as!... hey Bleachy my good friend how are you?... long time no see! (lucky you eh?)... lol!... actually I want to be known as a "fantasmagorical bogan donor" lol!... the way that I see it is.. Tim and all the other Admins keep this website going regardless of what happens with any hope of a Big Brother return to Australia for our benefit of being able to come on here and talk about any show or anything that we want to... I'm more than happy to keep throwing money Tim's way to keep this wonderful website going... we are truly blessed with this website...

...I've been a member of many many many other websites before now Bleachy and an Admin of 3 of them at one stage or another and when I had my first stroke around 6 years ago my Doctors told me that I needed less stress in my life so I gave all the other websites away and just stuck with this one only... the reason that I chose this one?... basically all people are nice and civilised on here and treat everyone with respect 99% of the time... that's a rarity in forums on Websites... as an ex-Admin on some sites... trust me... I know lol!...

...so yes... a 'Donate' button or link to make things easier for being able to donate would be great if possible... how else am I going to be able to achieve "fantasmagorical bogan donor" status?... lol!... it's great to see you again my friend... cheers.