• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Upgrades

Lucas

Well guys... I just logged in with one of my newer gadgets I don't usually use for surfing the web and voila it's working on this device and I see the quick reply at the bottom of my screen. Looks like my old phone can't handle the new upgrade. Thank you everyone @delcan @oddjob and @FatPants for trying to help me. I really appreciate it. It makes my heart warm you guys trying to help. ☺️😘

I should have tried on this device earlier but the thought didn't come to me until just then. 😔 Haha! I'm a bit slow. At least it didn't turn out to be something as simple like this:

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
Well guys... I just logged in with one of my newer gadgets I don't usually use for surfing the web and voila it's working on this device and I see the quick reply at the bottom of my screen. Looks like my old phone can't handle the new upgrade. Thank you everyone @delcan @oddjob and @FatPants for trying to help me. I really appreciate it. It makes my heart warm you guys trying to help. ☺️😘
Maybe you can clear the cache or something on that phone?

delcan

Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor

I should have tried on this device earlier but the thought didn't come to me until just then. 😔 Haha! I'm a bit slow. At least it didn't turn out to be something as simple like this:
Yay! Glad you are back with us! I know @Beachsands have had issues with their devices before so I am tagging them hoping we can sort out issues before Survivor (hopefully there will be no issues)

Lucas

Maybe you can clear the cache or something on that phone?
Thanks. I tried that but still have the same problem. It's looking like my phone is just too old for this upgrade. Phone is from late 2012 so that just might be the "twilight" years for this forum.
Yay! Glad you are back with us! I know @Beachsands have had issues with their devices before so I am tagging them hoping we can sort out issues before Survivor (hopefully there will be no issues)
Thank you so much for your help.
Glad you're back Lucas, losing you would be a tragedy! (imagine Steps dance moves to that).
Haha! 😂 Thank you!

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...and... I'm loving the 'What's New' tab at the top... what a great addition... it makes for such easy navigation... cheers.