Skip to main content

Unfair.

Urmomlolll123

hi i think its quite unfair about this 2 second chance challenge with taras, esthelle, n reggie. You guys need think about reggie n what is wrong with her about her eye sight n u give her the hardest challenge? U know she couldn’t win it so it’s rlly unfair towards her, n i feel like u guys shouldnt done better.

hi i think its quite unfair about this 2 second chance challenge with taras, esthelle, n reggie. You guys need think about reggie n what is wrong with her about her eye sight n u give her the hardest challenge? U know she couldn’t win it so it’s rlly unfair towards her, n i feel like u guys shouldnt done better.
Ummm, you do realise that nobody here has anything to do with the show other than watching it, don't you?

Kind of get the sense BB don't want Reggie to win.

First, the double eviction. Must've known she'd go over Tim.

Then, the unfair challenge

And just now, trying to influence Taras' vote by making him question Reggie's popularity.

All of the challenges should have been designed so that Reggie wasn't disadvantaged. All of them. The fact that most of them weren't - to the point she had to sit out sometimes - was very poor form.

All of the challenges should have been designed so that Reggie wasn't disadvantaged. All of them. The fact that most of them weren't - to the point she had to sit out sometimes - was very poor form.
A lot of these challenges are harder than challenges I have seen on survivor. BB being about who is able to endure pain, or is mega athletic just seems strange.

I personally wish they scrap the challenge parts or make them less time consuming for the viewer and hms.
Currently watching the BB Canada series with Tim in it. Whilst there is a lot I dont like about the format, I do like a lot of the challenges being memory based on what has transpired in the show. Its fair. It shows who has paid attention to goings on. And it disadvantages nobody and in fact kinda punishes those who have cruised through without really paying attention to what has happened. So it has the added bonus of weeding out floaters not contributing or paying attention. And it denies the threat of a purely physical player.

I personally wish they scrap the challenge parts or make them less time consuming for the viewer and hms.
The silly week-long tasks in the Ten days were actually better at times because they created situations for conversations. Not just "getting to know you" in the first week, but the looming task, or sitting in a dinghy in the pool or keeping a fire alight. It wasn't the tasks themselves that were interesting but the situations where HMs had to spend time together, especially when it was pairs who might not have otherwise have gravitated to each other. It really was the whole social experiment in action. I miss that.

The silly week-long tasks in the Ten days were actually better at times because they created situations for conversations. Not just "getting to know you" in the first week, but the looming task, or sitting in a dinghy in the pool or keeping a fire alight. It wasn't the tasks themselves that were interesting but the situations where HMs had to spend time together, especially when it was pairs who might not have otherwise have gravitated to each other. It really was the whole social experiment in action. I miss that.
Yes me too. They had the chance to do this when they placed hms together in the panic room, but the overwhelming and over stimulation of the sounds detracted from the social part and became a gimmicky tool for laughs. Making hms work together or see them break because they couldn’t get over their problems is what made the challenges interesting in the older format. Now the challenges are repetitive in nature and don’t offer much other than seeing the same type of winner.

I still feel these physical challenges are child like. Those shows aimed for children like wipe out (I think that’s what it was called).

and considering that they went to Reggie and asked her to come on to the show - you think they would have made challenges with peoples disabilities in mind.. Surely they could have had some puzzle type challenges. I know from reading Estelle's posts that she had some type of accident that limited her use of arms &/ or wrists.. yet they too asked her to come on to the show and a lot of challenges were ones where you had to hang by your hands... Quite bizarre their lack of foresight into these things..

Totally agree. I am wondering if the contestants are paid a daily wage then aren't they the employees of C7? In which case surely they have to ensure everything is safe for Reggie (and any others with disabilities or injuries). Plus if it is a competition for money is it against some gambling law to make things inequitable for Reggie??? I really don't know, which is why I am asking.

Oh and hi guys, haven't been on for a while!

It is clear they haven't put any thought into how to adapt challenges not just for Reggie, but also for those with a different skillset to catching balls or holding on to something for ages. The lack of variety is quite poor.

Indeed BBUSA is promising a bunch of never before seen challenges this season - whether that eventuates remains to be seen as they have dozens they just use annually, but even then there is still variety in the type of challenges across the season with plenty of quiz and skill based challenges along with purely physical competitions.

Back