Skip to main content

Tully dressed in a COW dress: secret message?

S

SandyZ

Is she telling the public that she accepts being a cow now and cheating on her girlfriend?

Discuss

You can't be serious? Another day another Tully thread just to hate on her, just like when she was in the house - for people who wanted her evicted and not spoken about again you're all doing a fine job of it.

Anyway, I would suckle those teats. Moo.

Interesting theory hahahah. I don't think she's trying to convey a message that she's a cow rofl who comes up with this stuff

Lol, I would like to understand how some of your minds work.

My friend wore the exact same dress to the races last weekend and I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her wearing it!!! All day long I kept saying "Go back to the dairy farm" LOL

I don't think cow pattern is a good look for anyone unless they're going to a rodeo or something country themed. It opens up the door to way too many cow jokes.

I thought it meant that aliens from the planet Zog have taken over Tully's body. Am I wrong?

Omg we are in this forum discussing drully and they are probably doing it atm.. eww..

i could see her crying afterwards..

Maybe she's saying she's single now because she had a beef with her fish-eater who roasted her for playing hide-the-sausage on national TV. So now she needs Drews pork sword ribs deep till she screams like a lamb on a New Zealand farm.

Well that's the message I'd get if I were Drew anyway.

Back