Skip to main content

Tully and Michael Beveridge slamming us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beebeebee

Obsession Level: 10
So Tully says she's leaving Behind BB and Michael says it's home to some of the most horrible people on the interwebs who are cunts to their exes... UMMMM WHAT THE?!

Really!?
Whitney-Receipts.gif

Yep, tweeted BehindBB and some other dude. What the hell is Michael's problem!? We weren't THAT bad to anyone's exes.. were we? And we're only partially evil...

Save yourself some time and just read from 53 onwards. I made it clear what my issue was, it's been sorted with some lovely level headed members of this forum. http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/post-bb-housemate-antics-part-3.51789/page-53

Thanks for that Michael. I'm concerned that your ex was so affected by a few threads that I also, TBH, have zero memory of. I didn't even know you had an ex of 7 years! Perhaps the solution is to advise people like her to avoid the forums and therefore avoid any ensuing pain. You have quite the sharp tongue yourself and your twitter feed is testament to your large opinions (of which I am a fan) - surely the sensible thing is to just say each to their own?

Thanks for that Michael. I'm concerned that your ex was so affected by a few threads that I also, TBH, have zero memory of. I didn't even know you had an ex of 7 years! Perhaps the solution is to advise people like her to avoid the forums and therefore avoid any ensuing pain. You have quite the sharp tongue yourself and your twitter feed is testament to your large opinions (of which I am a fan) - surely the sensible thing is to just say each to their own?
Of course mate! She was sent screengrabs from someone on this forum via anonymous facebook message, which sucked really bad for her. Definitely to each their own. Hope you're all well and handsome & wearing something pretty.[DOUBLEPOST=1412635647][/DOUBLEPOST]
i just read that thread, most people were nice to her? geez I wonder that you thought of the photoshop thread from that year? I did a nice one of you as Peg Bundy from Married with Children :hilarious:
Someone sent me that, and it was my screensaver for ages. Legend haha.

Of course mate! She was sent screengrabs from someone on this forum via anonymous facebook message, which sucked really bad for her. Definitely to each their own. Hope you're all well and handsome & wearing something pretty.[DOUBLEPOST=1412635647][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whoever that was, what a douche! Poor girl :(

FYI - my "like" was just for the Peg Bundy screensaver NOT the chain of events which saw your ex upset. It really isn't fair that she experienced that, of course it's part of the experience to an extent as we are all curious creatures but pleased know that that level cruelty is absolutely the minority around here!

Nasty piece of work to send it anonymously to her!! I feel your pain. And totally respect you for coming and hashing it out. I noticed on your twitter someone mentioning a white shirt you had been wearing - does that kind of thing bother you or are you okay with it?
[DOUBLEPOST=1412636570][/DOUBLEPOST]@embee -
Nasty piece of work to send it anonymously to her!! I feel your pain. And totally respect you for coming and hashing it out. I noticed on your twitter someone mentioning a white shirt you had been wearing - does that kind of thing bother you or are you okay with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back