Skip to main content

Travis the cry baby.

Does she?!?

This is the joke.
Yes he spoke about it when the HMs were confiding personal stuff....the night Jason raved on about his parents not meeting his boyfriend. Ryan said she has good days and bad days. I can't for the life of me remember what he said........bloody hell......I hope i didn't imagine that lol I'm sure i'm right.

Wasn't that scene the only time Travis was shown crying in the whole season?! And to be fair he seems much more likable after that.

WHY DA FUCK do people have to try and put housemates down by perceiving that they have low intelligence? Intelligence means nothing anyway. My IQ is like 120 and I'm probably even more daft than Travis is made out to be.

Yes he spoke about it when the HMs were confiding personal stuff....the night Jason raved on about his parents not meeting his boyfriend. Ryan said she has good days and bad days. I can't for the life of me remember what he said........bloody hell......I hope i didn't imagine that lol I'm sure i'm right.
Ryan's mum does have MS. He said he was worried about his Dad as he has to look after her.

WHY DA FUCK do people have to try and put housemates down by perceiving that they have low intelligence? Intelligence means nothing anyway. My IQ is like 120 and I'm probably even more daft than Travis is made out to be.

I'm not trying to "put housemates down", just stating fact. I don't think badly of Travis. I find it difficult to connect with people who aren't intelligent, but that's my issue and no excuse to be rude or act superior.

I believe the topic title is completely unnecessary, at least he has empathy, it doesn't mean if he's a cry baby, gosh!

Back