Skip to main content

Tom keeps instagram private

for a guy who gets upset that he is "that guy" and no one knows his name. He sure try's to keep that way!

His instagram is on private and denies anyone that try's to follow him!

Not that its a big deal, maybe later he will go public who knows! Just thought it was a bit hypercritical

image.jpg
His insta is @mtomwj

Hey, just wondering who is in charge of putting the X over evicted house guests faces on main splash board? Tom needs one. Ad for Tom's privacy. Good for him. Shows some humility. I respect people who aren't vapid. He seems like a regular dude who's family oriented and doesn't care too much for the spoils of fame.

When he got evicted or thought he was on speed. Intensity I never saw from him. He nearly slapped the blokes hands off.

Maybe he hated being booed so loudly? I can see being private and just wanting to forget the whole thing. It's better than being a try hard wannabe like Jake.
I thought he was only getted booed when when he said anything to do with Skye. Either way, just thought it was weird.

It seemed like a contract thing to sign up to social media after you entered the house for publicity[DOUBLEPOST=1415833131][/DOUBLEPOST]Ps I love Jake what the hell!!

Back