Skip to main content

Toileting preferences

Which of these describes how you go to the toilet?

• I fold my toilet paper when wiping & sit while wiping

• I scrunch my toilet paper when wiping & sit while wiping

• I fold my toilet paper when wiping & stand while wiping

• I scrunch my toilet paper when wiping & stand while wiping

Results are only viewable after voting.
I TRIED SCRUNCHING TODAY...

11479163.gif

I think this would totally change my first impressions if I ever met any of you face to face..... I mean, the visuals! How could I just say "hi, nice to meet you" when I know intimately your toilet habits? *SIGH* some things are better left unknown

I used to be a scruncher, but I found I use much less paper when folding.

I actually have a certain habit when it comes to wiping that would blow the minds of everyone who couldn't believe people scrunched/folded, so I probably shouldn't share it

I used to be a scruncher, but I found I use much less paper when folding.

I actually have a certain habit when it comes to wiping that would blow the minds of everyone who couldn't believe people scrunched/folded, so I probably shouldn't share it
Maybe spoiler-tag it?

Reactions: Bae
Oh no you must share it!

Maybe spoiler-tag it?

Fine,

I once stayed at my mates holiday house for a week a few years back. They ran out of TP while I was there, and I was sitting on the throne when I realised, so his mum told me to just use the baby wipes sitting in the bathroom (his little sister was about 1 at the time).

Anyway, it was the best clean I had ever had. The moisture prevents smearing and there's that little bit of scent to it which really freshens it down there.

So, my preference for wiping is to stand up and use folded sheets of flushable baby wipes

And now I will NEVER be able to show my face at a BBB meet-up...

Fine,

I once stayed at my mates holiday house for a week a few years back. They ran out of TP while I was there, and I was sitting on the throne when I realised, so his mum told me to just use the baby wipes sitting in the bathroom (his little sister was about 1 at the time).

Anyway, it was the best clean I had ever had. The moisture prevents smearing and there's that little bit of scent to it which really freshens it down there.

So, my preference for wiping is to stand up and use folded sheets of flushable baby wipes

And now I will NEVER be able to show my face at a BBB meet-up...
Oh, that's fine. I don't know what I was expecting, but there are probably people on here who go in litter boxes, so that's nothing.

Oh that's not so bad @beardymac there are products on the market just for that (and aimed at adults too)?

I still find the standing weirder

There are?

Wow, all these months the local Woolies must've been thinking I was a teen dad or something. I'm going to have to do some more research.

I find sitting weird. What happens if the water is really high up and you're more or less centimetres away from dunking your hand in what you just left behind?

There are?

Wow, all these months the local Woolies must've been thinking I was a teen dad or something. I'm going to have to do some more research.

I find sitting weird. What happens if the water is really high up and you're more or less centimetres away from dunking your hand in what you just left behind?

There sure are!

Just some:

http://www.sorbent.com.au/?page=faq_wipes

https://www.cottonelle.com/products/cottonelle-fresh-care-flushable-moist-wipes

I can't say I've ever experienced this other issue of which you speak though. Unless I do it without even realising?

Back