TODAY 2018

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
gong hei fat choy
year of the DOG, a lucky sign

DSC1070-Custom-580x387.jpg

Chinese-New-Year-2-580x387.jpg

Today we had our hot cross buns for brunch
Just cooked our fish for everyone.....and I have no appetite, cooking does that to me
Beautiful fish, we are so lucky we have a mini market close, with fish fresh that morning, I got the last piece of my favourite gummy shark, and some Trevalla.....hard to find, everyone has TrevallY, shit fish

"Poetry is not a luxury. It is a vital necessity of our existence. It forms the quality of the light within which we predicate our hopes and dreams toward survival and change, first made into language, then into idea, then into more tangible action." —Audre Lorde

HAPPY EASTER

Half of Jesus's disciples were women, claim Bible scholars who say importance of his female followers has been overlooked for centuries
  • Bible scholar Helen Bond said women like Joanna and Salome should be acknowledged as key disciples
  • Says Luke passage about disciples sent two by two could mean male and female
  • Channel 4 documentary will visit ancient chapel with 'Saint Salome' on wall

• Half of Jesus Christ's disciples were women according to academics who say that the importance of his female followers has been overlooked for centuries.

Bible scholar Helen Bond has said that while names such as Joanna, Susanna and Salome are not as prominent as the 12 male apostles they should be acknowledged as being key disciples.

Many of these women would have helped preach in women-only spaces, as well as funding Jesus's travels.

The research will be broadcast in Jesus’s Female Disciples: The New Evidence, a documentary on Channel 4 on Sunday April 8.

During the programme the scholars will visit Horvat Qasra, an ancient chapel believed to be from the first century, which has 'Saint Salome' written on the wall - the wife of Zebedee and mother of the disciples James and John.

Diarmaid MacCulloch from Oxford University said that the Roman emperor Constantine preferred a manly, militant Christianity and after his rule female saints were 'sidelined' to the role of mothers and helpers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hannel-4-documentary-claim.html#ixzz5BP5DllFk

Makes sense, since women were/are segregated in Jewish synagogues, and everywhere, they would have to have some women preaching

Today I found this forum again after I don't know how many years. My old forum I'd posted on for a good 10 years seems to have collapsed. Server error and lack of admin interest. So I made my way back here again .
Funny to see I'm now a new member after all that absence but hope to become a regular again.

Today I found this forum again after I don't know how many years. My old forum I'd posted on for a good 10 years seems to have collapsed. Server error and lack of admin interest. So I made my way back here again .
Funny to see I'm now a new member after all that absence but hope to become a regular again.

hello

I don't know where to start! I love all the dating ones. Not interested in the voice or talent ones. I watch masterchef but not MKR
Then there are the soaps ... :shamefully:

I don't know where to start! I love all the dating ones. Not interested in the voice or talent ones. I watch masterchef but not MKR
Then there are the soaps ... :shamefully:

i think masterchef is starting back on again soon. have you been watching bachelor in paradise?

... in fact BB was the start of it all. When it got canned I missed it. I read I'm a celebrity is being replaced by Celerity BB. Don't know how much truth is in that!

Is that the UK one? I think if it is i gave up on that that last time! Too many Jordy Shore types on it!

Back