Skip to main content

Tim's tweets

APABLD

Tim answers quite a lot of questions on Twitter. I think it's really great that he likes to keep in touch with fans. Thought I would just make a thread just for Tim's tweets.

Timdormer what happened in the last dream you had?

@brittanyemms OMG I had a nightmare last night that jade actually won and the prize was $2 million!!
11:49pm - 19 Nov 13

Last edited:
Great, another thread to make me vomit uncontrollably.

That tweet makes him sound like an even bigger douche than I already thought he was

Great, another thread to make me vomit uncontrollably.

That tweet makes him sound like an even bigger douche than I already thought he was

Sorry about the vomit. I'm sure he was just joking about that nightmare.

By the way, I love Tully too.

Argh freaking gross! Seriously tell me this is NOT true!

Sorry...

Mella M &#8207 [MENTION=31788]mel[/MENTION]laread 13h [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer Whats the weirdest thing you've smelt?

tim dormer &#8207 [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer 19 Nov [MENTION=31788]mel[/MENTION]laread boogs discharge. True story.

Sorry...

Mella M ‏ [MENTION=31788]mel[/MENTION]laread 13h [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer Whats the weirdest thing you've smelt?

tim dormer ‏ [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer 19 Nov [MENTION=31788]mel[/MENTION]laread boogs discharge. True story.

What is wrong with him!? Really did not want to know that.

Lucky everything h else he does can make up for this comment, but now that I know this info I can't unknow it.

Sorry...

Mella M ‏ [MENTION=31788]mel[/MENTION]laread 13h [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer Whats the weirdest thing you've smelt?

tim dormer ‏ [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer 19 Nov [MENTION=31788]mel[/MENTION]laread boogs discharge. True story.

That's fkn disgusting!

(That comment, obviously. Not you Gemini!)

What is wrong with him!? Really did not want to know that.

Lucky everything h else he does can make up for this comment, but now that I know this info I can't unknow it.

I hope for Boog's sake she never decides to scroll through Tim's Twitter. She certainly cops it.

I agree, except for the "not you Gemini" part haha

tumblr_mb3fnvPXWN1r93l9w.gif

It's Tims jerk-off way at getting back at a girl who rejected him.

It's also the very reason he couldn't/shouldn't be trusted on live radio. He is too impulsive in his reactions... This tweet really does cross boundaries that he would have NO CLUE about...having never had a GF for long enough to know that there is no circumstance where it is ok to chuck off at the smell of a woman's discharge (or she might have a more serious gyno issue). Either way, just way too personal. If he's talking about her farts, then he should have just said farts. Who calls a fart 'discharge'?

He has said some pretty awful stuff about Ed and Jade also... Kudos to both of them for not continuing to play in Tim (and Drew's) ongoing game of PostBB. Someone forgot to tell these 2 that the show is over.

On another note...I am super surprised that Tim hasn't been connected with any female of interest since leaving the BB house. Not even a fling?? Not a tweet from the friend of a one night stand... Not even a bloody rumour that Tim got laid!! What's going on with that? He got no action for 101 days and there's not a peep about a single girl he might have hooked up with?? Maybe he's got a very trustworthy FWB.

Last edited:
It's also the very reason he couldn't/shouldn't be trusted on live radio. He is too impulsive in his reactions... This tweet really does cross boundaries that he would have NO CLUE about...having never had a GF for long enough to know that there is no circumstance where it is ok to chuck off at the smell of a woman's discharge (or she might have a more serious gyno issue). Either way, just way too personal. If he's talking about her farts, then he should have just said farts. Who calls a fart 'discharge'?

He has said some pretty awful stuff about Ed and Jade also... Kudos to both of them for not continuing to play in Tim (and Drew's) ongoing game of PostBB. Someone forgot to tell these 2 that the show is over.

On another note...I am super surprised that Tim hasn't been connected with any female of interest since leaving the BB house. Not even a fling?? Not a tweet from the friend of a one night stand... Not even a bloody rumour that Tim got laid!! What's going on with that? He got no action for 101 days and there's not a peep about a single girl he might have hooked up with?? Maybe he's got a very trustworthy FWB.

3rd Paragraph. Maybe he is celibate.

3rd Paragraph. Maybe he is celibate.
He pashed a few girls while out with Tahan last weekend. There are pics of it in the Showmance thread and on the Sin City website so he's definitely not holding back.

Back