Skip to main content

Tim won!

I'm so happy for Tim! :) He worked so hard and took so much off the others for this. What a wonderful day. Yay Tim!!!

Best winner ever! I thought he was going to join the likes of Sara-Marie2001, Paul2004, Vesna2005, and Camilla2006 as the stars of the show that never won but finally, the star of the show won!

what was in the envelope he read in the diary room? there was a lot of noise here and i couldn't hear it. thanks in advance

Tim with Russle Hantz on survivor. I would want to see that.

I suppose you could say Tim played a Survivor-like game.

To borrow Survivor vernacular, Tim had a strong 'social' game; and despite the strategic approach, still got a significant amount of peer votes (compared to Hantz anyway).

I can't believe I (might) know this off the top of my head, but unlike Hantz, across the 2 seasons he made the final, he only ever got 1 vote! Survivor is a game where you need to screw people to win. Big Brother is not really like that; you can be a pot-plant and people call that "Being yourself" or whatever bullshit/euphemism. Jade nearly won for looking pretty.

It's a credit to Tim that he won, because it's pretty clear that people are fickle and will find a reason not to vote for somebody. Look at Michael from last year for example. Tim probably gave us more reasons to not vote for him than others, which is testament to how entertaining he really was.

The ending sucked major though. The winner of the whole thing didn't even get an interview or highlights package shown to them. Wtf? Tahan and Jade got more than the winner there. Tim just gets told he's the winner again, show him his dad the other housemates run out and that is it? Disgraceful.

Obviously NINE was running over time. I think the show was suppose to end at 10.05PM SYD time. and went to about 10:17PM. I've seen LIVE sporting matches cut shot when they run over time. The network doesn't care, they have AD commitments for each show they have to uphold first.

Oh well, i don't think Timmy really cares he has 1/4 million dollars not to.

T

Tim with Russle Hantz on survivor. I would want to see that.

I was a massive Russel Hantz fan - but Tim did what he couldn't WIN!
Then again Tim probably wouldnt have won either if it was left up to the House to vote - but Tim still only missed out by 1 vote from the HM's for the win. Russel got none if my memory is correct from his tribe

Beyond happy, he deserved it
Ive never been so happy to see someone win

The ending sucked major though. The winner of the whole thing didn't even get an interview or highlights package shown to them. Wtf? Tahan and Jade got more than the winner there. Tim just gets told he's the winner again, show him his dad the other housemates run out and that is it? Disgraceful.
It was so anticlimactic right? It was like he was a new housemate just about to go in the house. We didn't see much of him in the stage (like we did with Benjamin in 2012).

I'm glad that they did that. He wasn't that much of a deserving winner (sure, deserving in the final 5, but the winner?).

I Just watched here in the US and I backed up numerous times to get the words that were said by the HM's watching.

I am happy Tim won, but a little sad that Jade took 2nd over Tahan. I wanted Tim to win and have since week 2 to 3, but I just feel Tahan at the very least deserved 2nd.

However, Happy Dance here.

I think Timmy would have been quite happy to stay in the BB house forever, bless him.

He is the eternal Peter Pan and he sees it as his Neverland, ( his safe and happy haven).
Found it quite touching at the end when he was in that big old house all by himself, acting like a lost little boy, savouring his every last moment in there.
He really didn't want to leave at all.

This picture of Tim and Drew together at Bondi Beach made me smile, I just wanted to share it.

834159-d216e722-49d4-11e3-9491-1affab8972a4.jpg

it was predictable from the first week he was going to win
just like last year with ben neither deserved to win

it was predictable from the first week he was going to win
just like last year with ben neither deserved to win

Back