Skip to main content

Tim won!

Fort once the correct person won. Tim played his heart out from day one, to the last moments in the BB house. Congratulations Timmy!

The amazing thing, is that Tim defeated aggressive external campaigns from Team Ed and Tahan.

Tim won with actual personality.

The amazing thing, is that Tim defeated aggressive external campaigns from Team Ed and Tahan.

Tim won with actual personality.

Tim won for being negative but had a plan.
Only 3 housemates went in with a plan. Tim, Tahan and Ben. The rest had no game plan at all which surprised the hell out of me, $250,000 up for grabs and most of them couldn't grasp this most basic concept.

Tim with Russle Hantz on survivor. I would want to see that.

A well deserving win. I didn't initially like him, but he grew on me and eventually I was rooting for him. I wish it could've been a Tim and Ben final two, with either winning, but hey, can't have everything.

The ending sucked major though. The winner of the whole thing didn't even get an interview or highlights package shown to them. Wtf? Tahan and Jade got more than the winner there. Tim just gets told he's the winner again, show him his dad the other housemates run out and that is it? Disgraceful.

Back