Skip to main content

Tim is gay.

pawlini

I've got the power
Not not the owner of this website we all know that, the Big Brother winner Tim Dormer has come out and said he's fallen in love with his best mate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ionship-boyfriend-best-friend-Ash-Toweel.html

3B25D7E900000578-0-image-a-1_1481140775117.jpg

Whatever Tim, I think it was pretty obvious the whole time. So now we can say two gays have won Bog Brother! Although knowing his this is about getting publicity cause he needs attention 24/7

Yep. Not sure why it's an issue. Someone on a reality show found someone of the same gender that they love. How dare they!

Reactions: Tee
Not not the owner of this website we all know that, the Big Brother winner Tim Dormer has come out and said he's fallen in love with his best mate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ionship-boyfriend-best-friend-Ash-Toweel.html

3B25D7E900000578-0-image-a-1_1481140775117.jpg

Whatever Tim, I think it was pretty obvious the whole time. So now we can say two gays have won Bog Brother! Although knowing his this is about getting publicity cause he needs attention 24/7

Maybe he just wants to share his great news with the whole wide world?

Also, compared to some of the other housemates (Tully) Tim doesn't need to be instagramming or be in Daily Mail articles for emotional validation.

I just don't understand how Tim and Ben never hooked up? He was just pretending to be into women to win the game.

Not that surprised. Although he did say that he is the type who can fall in love with anyone, regardless of their gender, in the daily shows. I remember him flirting with Jade and a couple of other girls.

Btw, I wonder who is next to come out. I'm pretty sure that there were a few closeted housemates (Thomas and Joel in 07?)

Not that surprised. Although he did say that he is the type who can fall in love with anyone, regardless of their gender, in the daily shows.

Tim is pansexual. (not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.)

Back