Skip to main content

Tim/Heidi were discussing nominations quite openly

Tim/Heidi/Mikkayla discussing nominations openly

Tim & Mikkayla (on the HH side) and Heidi (SH) were predicting the final 3 as well as declaring who they voted for. Granted, no names were mentioned but each clearly understood the other. In past seasons BB jumped on this straight away but he seemed to ignore it completely this time.

Transcript:

T: I'm shocked that you're (Mikkayla) here and the other girls aren't

M: I'm not shocked that I'm here

H: I'm really shocked that there's not other people in there

M: I'm just curious as to whether...

T: Some of your original HH HMs

M: ...put me over here

H: There's a couple of people that are gonna rule this house and they're already ruling it and I know straight down to the end that they're gonna get to the final three and the ending's already written

T: Yeah, I know. And I said I would never vote based on people I didn't want to live with...it would only be based on strategy and who I didn't want to win and I didn't stick to that and I'm kicking myself. You just need to get people like that out early otherwise they're never going to go.

H: Yeah.

T: And even though they might be great to live with, there's a lot of them so we can cull.

Last edited:
Yep, Tim even made reference to not voting to these people who he thought he should have. It's interesting that they choose to show us is when so much of this stuff can just be brushed under the carpet.

They can't hide that Tim has spoken about nominations, very blatantly, on at least two separate occasions now. And as far as we know there's most likely been other chats about it elsewhere too.

Not a single thing was done by Big Brother about it. Why?! :mad:

I'm fine with it. They weren't specific so I'd be willing to let it slide. Let's be reality for a sec, what else have the half-way hms got to look forward to or entertain themselves with whilst living in that dump? It's be boring to have the same people up for eviction, ergo constantly living in the halfway house so anything that changes up a bit is good I reckon.

I'm fine with it. They weren't specific so I'd be willing to let it slide. Let's be reality for a sec, what else have the half-way hms got to look forward to or entertain themselves with whilst living in that dump? It's be boring to have the same people up for eviction, ergo constantly living in the halfway house so anything that changes up a bit is good I reckon.

I agree with your sentiment I'm just surprised at a slack BB who usually jumps on a chance to punish and make examples and what appears to be more Tim favouritism. As to your second point, please see my verbose post elsewhere in this section where I agree with you also.

I think colluding has become a big part of how hms play the game...they did it alot last year....day before noms and on the day of noms all a hm has to do with a selective group that becomes the collective.. that such and such is really annoying me...or not being genuine...or that they are just too likable...etc....

Think it was season one and Jemma was making a reference to a hm just prior to nominations and she got punished for collusion...oh how thing have changed....

Tim & Mikkayla (on the HH side) and Heidi (SH) were predicting the final 3 as well as declaring who they voted for. Granted, no names were mentioned but each clearly understood the other. In past seasons BB jumped on this straight away but he seemed to ignore it completely this time.

Transcript:

T: I'm shocked that you're (Mikkayla) here and the other girls aren't

M: I'm not shocked that I'm here

H: I'm really shocked that there's not other people in there

M: I'm just curious as to whether...

T: Some of your original HH HMs

M: ...put me over here

H: There's a couple of people that are gonna rule this house and they're already ruling it and I know straight down to the end that they're gonna get to the final three and the ending's already written

T: Yeah, I know. And I said I would never vote based on people I didn't want to live with...it would only be based on strategy and who I didn't want to win and I didn't stick to that and I'm kicking myself. You just need to get people like that out early otherwise they're never going to go.

H: Yeah.

T: And even though they might be great to live with, there's a lot of them so we can cull.

Credit to you, relictele, for transcribing this conversation.

On careful reading, especially that part about enemies of Mikkayla in the HH nominating her, it seems pretty clear that it was Tully and Tahan that they were talking about.

Also, moonbeam22 is right about the same thing happening last year, with Ben, Stacey and Michael involved in lots of noms talk, and not being punished by BB.

Also, moonbeam22 is right about the same thing happening last year, with Ben, Stacey and Michael involved in lots of noms talk, and not being punished by BB.

Still fuming about Ben from last year and not just because he won. He was like a Formula One car entered in the Tour de France, talking but not talking (wink wink) about nominations constantly. He simply substituted the word 'dislike' for 'vote' or 'nominate' and carried on with impunity. He would corner an unwitting HM, build them up and then leave little doubt as to where he/they stood.

Ben's stock confessional: 'I kind of worried about you at the beginning, thinking you didn't like me, but now I see who you really are and what you're about and I don't have any problem with you at all and I'm pretty sure that you get along with me now.'

At this point the relieved HM would be nodding along and eating out of Ben's hand and Ben could count his chickens early most weeks at nominations. Recall the one time that Ray was honest enough to express some doubt or dislike regarding Ben, Ben went ballistic, demanding Ray sit at the kitchen table for a proper dressing down. How dare Ray have an opinion, especially about Saint Ben?

For the most part, his tactic worked. He was nominated in week 2 and then not again until week 6 when all/most of the HMs were nominated due to dwindling numbers.

Yeah I thought it was weird that they showed us that footage but didn't show a strike or any kind of penalty at all.

Perhaps BB is allowing them to talk this way this year :rolleyes:

I've always thought that housemates SHOULD be allowed to discuss nom's - would make for much better viewing!

I've always thought that housemates SHOULD be allowed to discuss nom's - would make for much better viewing!

You are right. They do that in the French version, and it is very interesting. Of course BB would have to show us the gossips, the alliances, the back stubbing etc..

Still, not as blatant as Ray last year telling George and Ryan that Ben knew that Ray had given him "a big vote, a ridiculous amount" the night before which ended with Ben being nominated.

Even if he was wrong and Ben didn't know, George and Ryan both knew from that conversation. Big Brother didn't even bat an eyelid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G51EMQDNx78

So yeah, nothing new unfortunately.

They can't hide that Tim has spoken about nominations, very blatantly, on at least two separate occasions now. And as far as we know there's most likely been other chats about it elsewhere too.

Not a single thing was done by Big Brother about it. Why?! :mad:

And not a single FUCK was given that day! LMAO! ;)

But then it just ends up like Survivor where everyone hates each other and the horrible one wins

The problem with openly talking about noms is that it will overtake the whole show. The US show is virutally one non stop nimination/alliance talkfest.
I can bet you almost all conversation will be about it.

Maybe they could do a variation of it....
maybe play the nominations back to the house after noms are done and ban them from discussing it,

Imagine the tension.

Look at all the alliance crap that occurs on Biggest Loser - it would be even worse on BB

It's just easy to talk about nominations in a veiled way....Ben and Michael had this down to perfection last year....the day before or the day of nominations a hm has to just simply say ......" SuchandSuch is really annoying me lately"...and by now the hms have developed cliques.

Perhaps there should be a rule that there should be no discussion of any hm for a 48hr period...it won't make too much of an impact on the viewing public because we don't get to see that much From Frid. Sat. Sun and even Mon....

And if they break that rule instead of some silly punishment or are given a nom point... BB plays back the conversation that was had, privately to the person that the convo was about ....before nominations..or in front of eveybody after noms....

At the very least something should be done about cliques targeting certain hms...one of my pet hates about the show is the same hms being nominated over and over.....and especially loathe those that just fly under the radar week after week.

It appears 9 have a relaxed rule about nominations talk - all or most are doing it, they are all cuing each other.

Like the entire half house gossiping and agreeing they are all going to vote Tahan and mikk into the nomination holding pen.
Gee Heidi grudge much, & the rest of you - not Drew he looked like he was dreaming:)
Tully is campaigning and manipulating people allover the place.
Safe house are all voting for the new 3.

Oh and of course 9 don't give a shit as it's a mega game show this year and competitors and gamey/sporty win it shit is their forte.

They tried the soap opera last year, and so fucked it up it scared them into game show.

Last edited:
Back