Skip to main content

Thought This Should Be Brought Up Again...

daveo

Ultimate Big Brother fan!
I find it incredibly interesting in the build up to The Big Brother Revival on The Nine Network we were given this promo back in 2012.

What's even more hilarious and little bit pathetic is that the people who Nine said would never enter the house and they have, looked alot like the bimbos in the ad.

I honestly believe it wouldn't be that hard to produce a season that the fans are asking for even with a lower budget, what the fans want would certainly deliver in ratings. It's frustrating when there was so much hope two years ago and now we are stuck with a season that barely even represents the essence of Big Brother.

The guy holding his crutch reminds me of Travis

Hey @up_all_night how are you with video'shopping? Would be great to see Skye put into this video (the one who crashes into the house and smudges her lipstick)

Oh look. Skye is also in that promo.

:whistling:[DOUBLEPOST=1411724891][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG @Tim you posted that at the exact same time I did!

I re-watched that promo again a couple weeks ago and thought of Skye straight away! How ironic is it, really.

Reactions: Tim
Hey @up_all_night how are you with video'shopping? Would be great to see Skye put into this video (the one who crashes into the house and smudges her lipstick)
I wanna edit some video's so badly, I dunno whether to use iMovie or Final Cut Pro (they're the only 2 I know).. but Skye totally fits that.

I can do that, not sure how great it'll come out thought. I will see if I have time tomorrow morning to do it.

Reactions: Tim
I wanna edit some video's so badly, I dunno whether to use iMovie or Final Cut Pro (they're the only 2 I know).. but Skye totally fits that.
I recommend using Motion for this as it will involve motion tracking and Motion is in my opinion is the absolute bomb at motion tracking! I'm guessing that you have it because when I got FCPX, MOTION 5 came with it. :)

I see your point, but on the other hand I can't complain about the housemates this year. If they stuck rigidly with some other formula it would probably be shit.

Also, Sonia's face at the end of that video is awesome

Ugh, that vid linked me to the Gangnam Style promo

*strongest cringe I've ever experienced*

Sonia looked toight in those vids. Also, so much budget for promotion back then.

It's sad, but a vast majority of Australia is actually represented in the house this year :(

I dreamt about Bree last night... Gretel the other night...

BUT I did thoroughly enjoy Wednesday through Friday's eps. Sadly also the lowest rating eps of the week... waaahhh...

Back