Skip to main content

This Season

YoungTune

This year has some of the best housemate selection ever.

Most of you 'purists' (fancy word for hater) probably just did this

IXVjwQY.gif

But i honestly really like how this season has played out with just a quarter of it to go.

I can honestly see 6 different people winning right now and in past seasons it has been pretty clear cut between 2 or 3 housemates. Makes me excited to see what happens in new episodes to see who's chances rise or fall.

Just thought i'd shine some light on what has been a heavily criticised season.

Lina is the one shining light in that godforsaken hell-hole. All the rest of the housemates are nothing without her talent, grace, and hard work.

Lina is the one shining light in that godforsaken hell-hole. All the rest of the housemates are nothing without her talent, grace, and hard work.
Why did you never mention Lina before Clawson were evicted? Did you not notice her before then?

Why did you never mention Lina before Clawson were evicted? Did you not notice her before then?

I have always noticed Lina. Who wouldn't have noticed her intelligence, her grace, and her multi-talented skills that she wants to share with the world? I was just busy writing about Clawson.

My complaints about the season is nothing to do with the housemates. I think that all of them have been pretty good. My complaints are about the treatment of the season.

We are getting no live updates (like previous years - updates on the bb website telling us what is going on every 15 or so mins, with images and videos, etc) - all we know of the house is what is shown to us on TV. This has never happened before. It isn't 24/7 live video streaming like the 10 years but live updates what we had the previous two years on 9 was fair, to now have the only access being the limited TV footage is a sham. The website has been an important part of the bb experience letting you know what is going on in the house all the time right from the very first season. Now it's little more than a place for polls and recaps.

Then the coverage on TV has been atrocious as well. Kicked around to random timeslot to timeslot, and we have less hours of TV a week then ever before. In all the years of bb we have never been without a Friday or Sunday episode.

Then on top of the limited access they're kicking the housemates out faster than ever before, so again we get less access to them as they're being removed from the house altogether. I Absolutely detest double evictions yet this year it is pretty much the norm, and sometimes the evictions have been triple evictions.

I want to know these housemates better and be more involved but this year 9/bb is telling me to just get stuffed.

The housemates are pretty much meh this year.

Last year's was a better selection (and the consensus agrees), though I'd argue that 2012 was even better.

I know it's only been a couple of days, but Clawson leaving has been absolutely brilliant.

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades (although I may end up with skin cancer).

Back