Skip to main content

Things we want in Big Brother 2015

We had the kookaburra in 2013 (live updates).

...hahaha!... I remember that!... they were great moments when it was on... I would love to see more of the 'secret Ninja's'... especially the 'ginger ninja' skulking around at night while they were all sleeping... some of the best viewing on Big brother for years lol!!!!... this isn't the original 'ginger ninja' but it's the only ninja that I could find on 'YouTube'... cheers.

Another yes! Ginger Ninja. Always made me laugh. I'd like natural lighting too and fresh air in the bedrooms. I can almost smell the slept in bedroom smell through my tv. Whether it's there or not I don't know but the idea of it is gross.

The main thing the show needs is to be produced and broadcast by people who respect the integrity of the format - so regardless of any live feed or the number of episodes however much the viewers do see is a fair representation of events in the house and anything that happens to the housemates is a consequence of their decisions, not of producers.

Ideally of course the show would have a live feed back, daily episodes and a structure which remains the same throughout - last year you didn't know from one week to the next what day evictions might fall on. Also if you have a twist like the pairs or the secrets don't dump it by the first eviction - if you're selling the series around a twist the twist should continue to impact the series as the weeks go on.

If the series airs just four nights a week spread the airings out across the week, ideally Sun/Mon and Wed/Thu with live evictions on the Monday and live nominations on the Thursday, with the Sunday and Wednesday shows concentrating on catching up on highlights. It shouldn't be the case where one show has highlights from 3-4 days (or even worse, just a couple of the last 4 days since broadcast) and the next just from 1.

...I still like my 'trap-door-for-the-evictee' idea... I hope that they adopt it... **hmmmm... perhaps I should have patented that idea?**... just m thoughts anyway... cheers.

I would actually like the Big Brother Voice to not be so robotic and to have some unprofessional moments, Totally made the show

...that... is... absofuckinlutely... PERFECT!!!!!!... I'm not looking so stupid now for suggesting it in the first place now am I?... what a great find buck07!!!... if I were an evictee I would want to go out with what would be the biggest thrill of my whole stay there in the house... one last adrenalin rush!!!... (it is situated in a fun-ride theme park after all)... the looks on their faces with the impending drop would be priceless lol!... thanks again buck07... you made my day!... lol!... cheers.

@Mr Stickyfingers They could use the Giant Drop, have a housemate on either side and drop the side of the housemate that leaves, utilizing what they already have! The left over housemates can just get lifted lightly down, having it live fed to the house, goodbyes could be made too both housemates and then they are taken to their doom or not doom.

@Mr Stickyfingers They could use the Giant Drop, have a housemate on either side and drop the side of the housemate that leaves, utilizing what they already have! The left over housemates can just get lifted lightly down, having it live fed to the house, goodbyes could be made too both housemates and then they are taken to their doom or not doom.

...hahaha!... I like the way that you are thinking BigBrotherCritic... I really am lol!... cheers.

What about a thing such as this game show called: "101 ways to leave a Gameshow"
Nominated Housemates could be hooked up to the contraptions and then one would fall!

Back