Skip to main content

Theme Songs

What is your favourite BBAU theme song?

• Original (2001-2002)

• Tower of Terror with computer guy (2003-2004)

• Rubiks Cube and CGI Housemates (2005-2007)

• The one with Brigitte (2008)

• The saviour (2012)

• Time Vortex (2013)

• K$sha (2014)

Results are only viewable after voting.

BigBrotherCritic

Like working a job 24/7, for 2 days on the trot
So what is your favourite Big Brother Theme Song?

Original is mostly always the best
I personally love the 2003 one, great tune, very direct,
2005's tune is great but hate the "Robot CGI People" abundance of Rubiks Cubes!
2008, LOVE THE TUNE but Brigitte was in is which wrecked it entirely.

This is what brought it back and personally am a fan!

What's with the "Time Vortex" style space theme? Would probably go better with the Doctor Who theme! Tune has more dubstep style bass notes etc's. Beat turns to shite half way and too much purple.

Uhhh, Why does it sound like it's being sung by K$sha?

What are you personal favourite themes? Including International Themes.

i wasnt really a fan of most of theme songs, while it was on ten.
that annoying whining tune almost drove me insane. i like the 'ke$ha' (2014) one

So what is your favourite Big Brother Theme Song?

What's with the "Time Vortex" style space theme? Would probably go better with the Doctor Who theme! Tune has more dubstep style bass notes etc's. Beat turns to shite half way and too much purple.

I did something:

Enjoy

The 2005-2007 theme would be a very very very close second for me, but I ultimately chose the 2001-2002 theme as my favourite in the poll.

Nothing beats the original.

Honestly, I found it plain and boring. I was so disappointed when Channel 5 didn't remix it when they brought it back. And the intros are so boring. Well the older ones at least.

That is true, It is boring to just see a bunch of eyes flicking about etc.

Half of them are like a horror movie.

(with an exempt of the first two) At least the Australian Theme tells you the process of the game (People, Days, You decide ETC.)[DOUBLEPOST=1412318170][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you guys think the housemates should be put in the theme?

Can't beat the Rubik's cube one for me. 2005 being the first season I really got into probably has something to do with it, but I also liked how they had different colours for daily show, nominations, evictions, and Friday Night Live (RIP) because ... organised. Which, incidentally has nothing to do with the actual theme song, but you know.

Back